Valued Contributor

Re: Valoom 50% off ... for anyone interested

@JeanLouiseFinch @SilleeMee 

Thank you both!  Just ordered.

Trusted Contributor

I've had the regular size one since they first offered them on HSN. I love mine when I straighten my hair. Is the Rootie that much different than the regular?

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

@morganjen wrote:

I've had the regular size one since they first offered them on HSN. I love mine when I straighten my hair. Is the Rootie that much different than the regular?

@morganjen 

The Rootie is much smaller that the other two. The nubs on it are smaller, too. The Rootie is narrow so it doesn't crimp a lot of hair and it can get close to the root area because of it's size. I own all three sizes of Volooms and the Rootie is the one I use the most. My first one I got from HSN and that one is full size. Then I bought the Petite and that one has the same size nubs as the full-size but there are fewer of the nubs on each plate.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee  Well, I went ahead and ordered the Rootie. I love my Valoom regular so much, I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of the smaller one. Valoom makes such a difference in my hair.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

Mine, too! @morganjen 

I can't live without my Voloom. If my Rootie decides to stop working then I will get another! It's the best thing that ever was invented for my hair. My hair is thin, straight and it lays flat on my head...like cat hair.  The Voloom lifts it right up and makes it look so full! Love it!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much for the heads up! I got the rootie tootie one

Honored Contributor

I bought one from the ViewMyDeal...the smallest size.  I can't wait to get it and hope it works to give me volume!

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks so much @ItsME for mentioning this!  I have the original and have thought about getting the rootie (especially for travel) but didn't feel like spending another $120. I'm SOOO happy to have found this for half price. I think I will love the rootie.  I did buy one that is a bit smaller from Target (the Bed Head Little Tease). It has great reviews, but it just wasn't giving me as much lift as I'd like. I'm hoping the Rootie will do the trick. Thanks again - can't wait to receive it and give it a try Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@GemsNBeauty   You're welcome!  I hope we both love it!