Esteemed Contributor

Re: VIEW YOUR DEAL SUNDAY AUG 13

@Swedishmiss 

I'm so glad you mentioned the Butter London lipsticks you've purchased and how happy you are with them! 

So many women here ask about long lasting formulas, with a distaste and major dislike for those that are rubbery, weird textured and can wear off leaving our lips  resembling an "O" ring. Blech.

I find the BL lippies to be smooth and creamy but with a firmer consistency which gives these their longevity. I love the way my lips feel when I wear these lippies. I also do not find these to be overly matte or drying either Do you have the same results?💄👍🥰 I'd love to hear your thoughts and I'm sure others would appreciate your comments as well.

Do you have both formulas? The Plush Rush is the traditional bullet shape and the Moisture Matte has an angled flat top. Plus don't you just love those great magnetic cases!

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS You summed up the ButterLondon lipsticks beautifully!  I have both formulas, but tend to gravitate more to the Plush Rush. They really do feel great on the lips and wear very well.  

I wish Ulta would carry the ButterLondon line (I was able to get the serum eyeshadows there at one time).  I would love to be able to see the lipstick shades in person and swatch! 😊 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Swedishmiss 

I wish I could help you with the lippie shades. I have so many of their colors. Have you checked their site? Many pics on different skintones are provided, plus reviews. This can be a bit hit or miss as I've found some lip pics appear darker than mine are in real life. But at least you can see the different hues and tones in each color category. 

I wish Ulta still carried BL too. That's where I first tried the Plush Rush lippie and I was instantly smitten by the amazing feel and stunning look it gave my lips. 💖🥰💝

I purchased another Plush Rush Blush stick to try again. I'm sure I'd previously purchased this dual cheek and lip item before but for the life of me I cannot find it, nor recall how or if I liked it either. I've usually found these dual cheek/lip products have been weak on the lip side with other vendors products. So it'll be interesting to retry this. Plus, I do like a cream blush but will let you know if this is an improvement over my other similar tries. 🤔

Screenshot_20230814-193226_Chrome.jpg

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

They were on GMA a few weeks ago and I went for The Queen's Tea nail set for $50. What a great deal on this set. I just got it last week so haven't used yet. I'm going to use what I already have open first. Their treatments get rave reviews for nails in need of help.

Edited for typo

Screenshot_20230814-122649_Chrome.jpg

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS  Looking forward to your thoughts on ButterLondon's Blush stick. 😊.

The ButterLondon does do a very good job of showing the lippies on different skin tones. I am surprised we don't hear a lot more of this brand.

Esteemed Contributor

LOOKS LIKE THERE ARE QUITE A FEW BUTTER LONDON ITEMS ON SALE HERE AT THE "Q" ROCHELLE!!!  XO

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@rochelleS 

I've never heard of any of these companies except Butter London Smiley Surprised  

~~~~~~~~~

Hi  @monicakm    Woman Happy

Many of those Vendors that offer up products on View Your Deal, are often Women-Owned Businesses, & often Small Businesses.  So maybe not heard of many, I'm just guessing, perhaps mixed with some well known, Big Businesses.  Woman Happy

I've ordered numerous items from the Small Women-Owned Businesses on View Your Deal, & they go above & beyond in Service, offering great products also, all of which I've loved.

Respected Contributor

Hi @rochelleS   Woman Happy

I often forget to check View Your Deal, so thanks for your Heads Up.

I've ordered numerous items from Vendors there & always, always been pleased!  And usually 50% off!

But careful, some items Sell our FAST at that VYD!  I missed out on absolutely Cute Summer, Charmed Sandals there!  And also a known Hot/Cold Temp-Maintained, Carry Bottle & some Nakery Try Me Price$, but Full Size products!

Not sure if thru the rest of Summer, if they change products there.  But VYD used to change list of Products on Monday, Tues thru the Week, and Oprah Picks on Friday.

I think Tamara's Show offers products at the bottom, on a Link on that VYD page also, altho I dont believe I've purchased anything off Tamara's link there.

Thanks again @rochelleS   Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MakeUpMaidn 

Hello to you! I'm so glad to see you share your successful shopping experiences with the Viewyourdeal shopping promos. I've been equally successful on Gmadeals too.

I agree, you often have to be fast. Very fast, in order to grab those super popular items  I've missed some really cool sandals from Therafit...twice. Boo, I was truly disappointed. But I'd purchased other promo pairs that I really like. They're extremely comfy, fit well and designed for good support and look even better on. There were some specific Corkscickle(sp, it's late🥱) top notch, $$$, high quality, stylish insulated thermos type items that I'd purchased awhile ago that I haven't seen come around since and regret not adding a few more to my order. These look like modern art pieces in the kitchen. Very cool. But over-all, like you, it's been an incredibly successful shopping experience on both sites, with always a minimum of 50% saved. Plus in thinking, there's so much more I've purchased that I haven't even shared. Dozens of really great items. Gifted alot too.

We'll just have to keep our eyes open for great future sales and spread the news here.

I looked at Tamara's link and I saw PUR offered. Seems there's some fans here that might want to take a peek. 👀 I saw both skincare and makeup.

Plus there's another new to me company, Beauty By Earth, listed either above or below PUR, with skin care with many great actives at really super great price points. Seemed interesting. Take a l👀k girls...

And MakeUpMaiden, you are so very welcome for the heads up! I, and many others truly appreciate your sharing your positive experience and  comments. Thank you so very much! 🛍🎁💖

Respected Contributor

Hi  @rochelleS   Woman Happy

Thank you for your offerings, positivity & kindness also.  I was thinking the very same about you also!  Heart

I am so sooo grateful for this Forum & esp for the Wonderful ppl here who share their great knowledge, time, kind experiences & advice.  It's been tearfully kind sharing with me!  I hope, aim to give back, return the kindness also.!  Woman Happy