Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm 

Your toes must look very pretty! I'd love a lip gloss in this color with a little gold in it. If you ever see something, let me know please. I know you love softer colors in pinks but thought I'd mention it. 

People probably think I'm drunk or something. My knee will give out in what feels and probably looks like an intoxicated stagger. Lots of air, wall and furniture grabbing. Going out, which has been limited is exhausting and sets me back for days with fitful nights. Oh the joy.

Thank you for the condolence. He was an amazing guy. I'm so lucky to have had him. Sigh. 💖💖💖

I have something I've wanted to share about your recent loss. I'll post on another thread though...(((HUGS)))

Respected Contributor

Re: VIEW YOUR DEAL OFFERS

[ Edited ]

< Unfortunately ... Deleted by User >

Respected Contributor

Re: VIEW YOUR DEAL OFFERS

[ Edited ]

< Unfortunately ... Deleted by User >

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

Unbothered and Never Peachless.  Do a search on Sephora for those two color names for orange lip gloss.  I'm not in the office on my computer and for some reason I'm not able to copy and paste a photo from Sephora.  I hope they are what you're looking for.

I'll have to address the rest of your message later today.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm 

Awww, thank you! I'll check those colors.

Do you ever sleep?

The View sale has been extended another day too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn 

The work around for a limit of 'one' unit per order is to place a second order. I😊Obviously shipping has to be factored in but you can see what the charge is by placing an order, going thru the steps until you see that cost. Complete the order or back your info out, but you'll have that info for a decision. Taxes may or may not be added when you complete your check out.

I'm not personally familiar with Nurse Jackie's products. Google for more info and/or reviews. There's some steep discounts offered in this promo.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

Do I ever sleep? LOL  I haven't had a schedule since my daughter left for college in 2000.  Well, according to my husband I haven't.  I tell him my schedule is a "no schedule" schedule Smiley Wink  It's usually ok unless someone requires me to be out the door before noon Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS - I have Mally coming, I have many other brands, I should have resisted the WINK liners - but I couldn't! I will give the shimmer colors to DD. Thanks again for telling me about them!    Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom 

I know you'll be pleased with the Butter London eye liners. The quality and longevity are above par. And they really don't budge once set. Try smudging as a shadow too. Quite effective and pretty. 

Please come back and share your thoughts, especially since you own other brands to compare with BL. Depending on the color, the glittery ones can be more of a shimmer or even satin in finish. Your daughter should be very pleased.