Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried the Vera Bradley fragrances?  I didn't know she had fragrances until today.   Who has tried 1 or all 4?  THANKS!

Regular Contributor

The fragrances are brand new as of last month, I believe. I really want to try Vanilla Sea Salt - sounds amazing. There's a quiz you can take to see which one would fit you best, and sure enough, I got VSS. It's on the VB website, if you're interested. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm glad to know someone has tried one of them and is pleased with it.  I live in a small city of about 110.000 peopleand there is not one single store where I can buy any Vera Bradley accessory products?!  I think the Dillard's store might carry a few of her bags, but that's it.  If I'm going to try a fragrance, I guess I'm going to have to take a flyer on it and hope I like it.

Thanks for your positive review!

Honored Contributor

@Quinny wrote:

I'm glad to know someone has tried one of them and is pleased with it.  I live in a small city of about 110.000 peopleand there is not one single store where I can buy any Vera Bradley accessory products?!  I think the Dillard's store might carry a few of her bags, but that's it.  If I'm going to try a fragrance, I guess I'm going to have to take a flyer on it and hope I like it.

Thanks for your positive review!

I thought they were very strong....headache inducing. I tried them at the store when they first came out. I was hoping that they would be soft and subtle like the Laura Ashley scents of yesteryear. They are anything but. Just be prepared for a very strong fragrance..

Honored Contributor

@HomeShoppingLover87 wrote:

The fragrances are brand new as of last month, I believe. I really want to try Vanilla Sea Salt - sounds amazing. There's a quiz you can take to see which one would fit you best, and sure enough, I got VSS. It's on the VB website, if you're interested. 

They had the Vanilla Sea Salt lotion by the check out counter of the gift store we go to sometimes. I was there Saturday and tried it. It was incredible!! I usually don't like vanilla scented anything, but this was an exception. DD and I both put it on our hands. Later on, after I had washed my hands, they were still soft and I could still smell them. I didn't buy it that day (I was buying other things - Smiley Happy), but I certainly will consider it again! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@beach-mom See, I'm a huge vanilla-lover, but the reason this one in particular sounded good to me is that I prefer vanilla mixed with some other note. Some straight vanillas tend to smell a little oatmeal-ish on my skin, for some reason.

Occasional Contributor

I smelled all the scents last week at a VB store.  I thought they smelled nice.   I really liked the Vanilla Sea Salt and the sales associate said that it was the best selling.  I also liked the Cotton or Linen scent (it had blue on the packaging - can't remember exact name).   I think they would be good summer scents.  I have VSS on my "mothers day wish list".