Super Contributor

Would like these, but they need to state sizes and should offer 2 sizes. I'll pass until I am offered sizing.

Respected Contributor

I’ve never heard of different sizes in shower caps. Just curious, where have you seen this?

Honored Contributor

I've had many shower caps but never bought one that came in sizes.  They were all elasticized and one size fits all. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

From numerous past reviews , there appears to be a sizing complaint abt these being to small for most  or the elastic is to tight . I was going to order these but after reading reviews am skeptical - maybe that's why you get 2 for the price of one ???

Are 2nd  quality  items being sold as 1st quality ? Has QVC become HSN  or Evine  , in that  they  sold inferior merchandise   ?

Respected Contributor

I saw these shower caps and thought they were really cute but the price was a little steep. I found similar caps on HSN for a fraction of the price and I was really satisfied with the size and look. These are sold at HSN and the price is $10.50 for both...and the cap is listed as oversize. I think is may be small for those with really long thick hair. 

Studio Dry Shower Cap 2pk - Eiffel Tower & Sunglasses

Honored Contributor

Hey, I HAVE seen sized shower caps.   They came in Jumbo and Bouffant .... which, unfortunately,  told me nothing.  Which one is bigger?

Esteemed Contributor

I've been ordering Conair Extra Large shower caps from Amazon the last couple of years. Even though I have short hair anything I find in the drugstores squishes my hair down too much. The Conair Extra Large really is larger and no hair squishing.

Honored Contributor

Purchased oversized/“bouffant” at Sally’s for my Mom who had rollers in when showered. This fit over rollers so guess longer hair not an issue...certainly better than hotel tiny caps.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've had many shower caps but never bought one that came in sizes.  They were all elasticized and one size fits all. 

@Kachina624  Good Morning. I’m thinking size refers more to the volume of the cap and less to the elastic band. 

Respected Contributor

The BEST shower cap I ever owned!

The fabric is amazing, dries quick, my thick long hair is always safe and dry.

Shhhower Cap