Respected Contributor

V35538 simplehuman 8" LED Sensor Mirror w/ 5x Magnification & Tru-lux Light

HI Ladies!

I was looking to see if any of the bright ladies on these forms have this mirror and could give it a comment.  Is it great??  Has good reviews and I am in need of a good mirror.

Regular Contributor

Re: V35538 simplehuman 8" LED Sensor Mirror w/ 5x Magnification & Tru-lux Light

I’ve had this for several years and can’t do my makeup without.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

after much delibertation, I got one this week and like it

haven't done make up yet

FYI take a look at Nordstrom Anniv Sale 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I own 2 of these mirrors, the smaller 10X magnification one and the medium 7x magnification one (they dont make this one anymore).  Love them both and would highly recommend them!!!

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle

I love mine. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sunnycorle  I own a smaller Simplehuman 5.75" mirror with LED sensor and love it. It can also be folded for travel and carried in it's padded case.  Has worked fine for the two years I've owned it.  Purchased at B B B with coupon - highly recommend and do like the fact that it doesn't take up too much space on my vanity.  Haven't had experience with this 8" but have had no problems with mine malfunctioning.

Respected Contributor

Thank you all. I am going to order it from Nordstrom sale. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Is the one at Nordstrom magnifying?  Maybe it's just late, and I'm tired, but I didn't see magnification in the description.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

Is the one at Nordstrom magnifying?  Maybe it's just late, and I'm tired, but I didn't see magnification in the description.

The one from Nordstrom sale is magnifying.  I don't think it was in the description before but belive it is now.  I got my mirror today and oh my goodness!!! its like the Rolls Royce of makeup mirrors!  I haven't done my makeup yet but looked at myself in it and immediatly put on eye cream and neck cream!  Smiley Happy  plucked a few brow hairs and it is sitting pretty on my makeup table.  SOOO glad I bought this baby!  

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@ItsME wrote:

The one from Nordstrom sale is magnifying.  I don't think it was in the description before but belive it is now.  I got my mirror today and oh my goodness!!! its like the Rolls Royce of makeup mirrors!  I haven't done my makeup yet but looked at myself in it and immediatly put on eye cream and neck cream!  Smiley Happy  plucked a few brow hairs and it is sitting pretty on my makeup table.  SOOO glad I bought this baby!  

@Sunnycorle

Enjoy! - Even with the price tag, I’ve never once regretted buying mine.