Respected Contributor

Re: Users of Perricone Neuropeptide Facial Cream...

I think the rule thinnest to thickest applies to almost all skincare lines , But there may be the small exceptions in preference , but i agree in almost all cases any thinner serums would have a hard time penetrating any cream and that would  be wasting product and money.

Honored Contributor

@Nadine I forgot to mention that Dana has always said that the Facial Cream should be the LAST thing to apply before the moisturizer. But with all instructions on how/why a product is used, you may have to adjust for what works best for you. Heart

Valued Contributor

I've been mixing Perricone with another line in the morning. Which products so you use? I had been using the glut set and have it on auto ship but after several months have not seen anything happening so I think I'll cancel the next shipment.

Trusted Contributor

What's the difference in the neuropeptide facial cream and the neuropeptide facial conformer? The cream in the tube is thicker, but what's the difference? TIA

Trusted Contributor

@ElvisShops wrote:

What's the difference in the neuropeptide facial cream and the neuropeptide facial conformer? The cream in the tube is thicker, but what's the difference? TIA

About $295.00 !!! LOL

Valued Contributor

Actually the ingredients are different. I checked the conformer ingredients on the perricone website,

Respected Contributor

I have always read thinnest to thickest in application, which makes perfect sense.  I don't see a thin serum penetrating a thick cream very well.

However, there may be an exception in a particular line.

It is funny to mostly read "apply to clean, dry skin," realizing they ALL say that.  Only ONE can be first, right????

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@ElvisShops wrote:

About $295.00 !!! LOL

@fitfuninformed

This gave me my laugh of the day.  Thanks!

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor

I will rephrase my question. In terms of performance, how are these products different? If you use one, would you use the other?

Honored Contributor

Too often a skincare line will try to convince you that your skin requires many more products than necessary. Listen/read carefully. Some products overlap and do the same things. A moisturizer is a moisturizer, etc.