Respected Contributor

I finally got it activated this morning, and made a try with it.

It's pretty easy to use. You just turn it on, set your strength (1-5) and move it around. I am going to try it later using the gel on my upper lip.

I have had professional treatments, and still have hair. And they are possibly more strong than this device. I had real trouble tolerating some of the upper lip pulses in the professional treatments. They use a lot of gel, and try to numb you with cold packs. I nearly hit the tech to make her stop at one point. I have given birth without anesthesia, so I am not a WUSS!

I am going to use the gel, and see if I can tolerate a higher level on my upper lip. I did get up to 2. They say it is better the higher you go.

You should overlap the device from place to place. You will hear beeps when it connects. Then move it to the next spot. I'm still not sure if you have to lift it from the skin to move it. Sometimes I thought you did, sometimes it seemed like you didn't! I guess I need to go back to the instructions.

It's sort of hard to describe the sensation. When you do feel it, I would call it a poke with a hot needle sort of feeling. I imagine the upper lip will be the MOST sensitive place on the body. I bet the other areas are quite tolerable.

That's my quick take. I am going to try it again later. Overall, I think you'll find it easy to work with.

Hyacinth