Honored Contributor

Re: Used My New Loreal Volumious LASH PARADISE Mascara Last Night

Noodleann, it's not too tricky to remove when you CRY it off! Smiley Surprised  I fell outside the other day.  Couldn't get up because of a BAD knee and couldn't crawl because of the same bad knee so I had to drag my poor self about 30 feet before I could pull up with the aid of a sprinkler wand, dog cot and my car Smiley Sad  Bruised rib and twisted ankle.  Mascara came off with no rubbing Smiley Frustrated  But yes, I'll let you know when I take it off tomorrow night.

Lash implants.  How decadent.  I'd love it! LOL

Honored Contributor

Last night was my first night to use the Rapid Lash.  I'm excited!  I don't think I've read any negative reviews.

Honored Contributor

It comes in blackest black, black and black/brown.

As for clumping...the first coat did not.  And honestly the first coat was plenty (and I normally apply 3), but, lashes can't be TOO long  (g) so I went for another coat.  If I'd stopped about half way thru the 2nd coat, it wouldn't have gotten clumpy.  So it did get a little clumpy but I guess I'm used to that because I've used a (long) thumb-tack all my mascara wearing days to separate lashes.  In spite of that, it's the best mascara I've used since Lancome's Difinicils (but better).  Tomorrow when I apply it, I'm going to mark where the longest lash hits my eyelid and then compare it 30 minutes later to see if there is shrinkage. 

Respected Contributor

I agree @monicakm...It volumizes as well as lenghtens. It does not flake either & its one of the 2 Mascara's that are my favorites, because I like only using one coat of mascara & Loreal Volume Lash Paradise works great! Thanks for postingSmiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

the waterproof version is my new HG!!!  Love it...no smudging, flaking or coming off till I take it off period. 

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm~ Thanks for your response!  I am going to buy a tube.

BTW, I save mascara brushes when I toss an old tube.  I wash them and then use them, all clean and dry, to comb thru my lashes to remove clumps and separate.  These clean mascara brushes also work well to comb eyebrows, scrub under fingernails, clean combs, etc.  They can be washed with soap and water and used over and over again.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another vote for the Lash Paradise.  I've used a lot of different mascaras (high end and drug store) and was using the Voluminous for quite a while along with the Telescopic.  After seeing a few beauty YouTubers rave about it I thought I'd give it a shot.  It's been said that it's a dup for Too Faced Better Than Sex.  The brush is pretty identical.  I got a sample of the TF and did not like it at all.  The Loreal is amazing.  For my lashes I use two coats and get the volume and length I have been looking for.  The real kicker was that my lashes haven't fallen down during the day.  They stay curled! That's a first.  I purchased the waterproof blackest black.  The price surely is right. Enjoy! 

Honored Contributor

I found it yesterday and applied it this morning. It is an excellent mascara but I still like using my Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara after one coat of the Lash Paradise (not waterproof). The Telescopic still gives me the most length, however.

I think it is very similar to Voluminous but this is better. For  the longest length, I will continue to use Telescopic with the Lash Paradise.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Trinity11, I've used the Telescopic mascara so long I don't recall what I used before that! I had already thought about using it as my final coat over Lash Paradise but wanted to give the LP a few good days by it's self.  Will try that tomorrow.  I just bought a new tube of Telescopic 2 days before the LP arrived.

tototwo, GREAT idea!  I have some mascara wands I can do that with right now.  Thank you Smiley Happy

RawkinFoodie, I noticed a lot of the YTer's mention it was said to be a dupe for the TF but they found it to be better and many said they didn't like the TF mascara.

I've had my LP on since about 8 this morning.  I see a little bit of difference than when I first put it on but I've seen that with any mascara 15 hours later.  No fallout, no smudges under my eyes.  Iv'e got the Topaz Twinkle colored eyelash glitter from Revlon (Photoready Eye Art) on my lashes today.  Love love LOVE Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Well I removed my LP mascara last night and it IS more difficult to remove than the Loreal Telescopic that I've been using for several years.  That's OK tho.  It's worth it and I'll adjust. 

What is a fav drugstore eye makeup remover?