Respected Contributor

Used It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser

I used this last night for the first time.  Had no makeup to take off, so it was bare skin.

It smells kind of lemony and feels really nice.  Does not produce lather.  My face has gotten dry over the last few years.  It is probably my use of Retin-A.  I used to use any cleanser, even my bar ones in the shower (don't use those any more either).  Thought cleansers like that were a waste of money.

So now I will try any cleanser that is said not to dry out the skin!  I use the cleanser, then wait for the tight, dry, uncomfortable, feeling.  Usually follows the "still feels like it's on your face" feeling!  So, I would have to say I felt it LESS than other cleansers.  It took longer to feel it than other cleansers also.  I would say it was more on the mild side.  It is in a tube dispenser.  I didn't use the "water" included with it.  I think it is Micellar water than may be like a toner, which I don't use.

I could recommend this for someone who has drier skin.

Hyacinth

Valued Contributor

Re: Used It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser

I received a sample of this and used it for the first time last night.  I have normal to dry skin..dry in the winter. It does smell nice and I  will certainly enjoy the sample.  I can't justify paying that much for a cleanser.