Super Contributor

Ureka! and How Often Can I use the Oils?

Firs, how often can I use the hair oils? I find my hair loves to just drink them up and I want to make sure I don't overkill on the oils. I only have the fig right now but I think I am getting the sampler pack (I wish he had a sampler on the remoist).

I think I finally moisturized all my dry hair away. I had this one stubborn patch of dry hair in the back of my head. I had researched stubborn dry patches and found a website that it may be from the way I was standing in the shower and where I put product. I thought I was fine where I stood in the shower but I guess even the mist from the spray was drying my hair. After a little 613 and using the Fig Oil I think I got the dry patch on the run. I know I could probably have gotten rid of it all together with the remoist but I don't have that yet. I am hoping we get a OTO tomorrow or Saturday.

I also think I managed to perfect air drying my hair with Wen (althought I messed it up a tad today by putting a hair band that literally sucked any moisture out of my hair). I did my normal cleanse routine last night and threw some pomegranate in my hair as my leave in and mixed in one dropper of fig oil. I woke up and my hair was on it's way to drying curly. I added 1 pump of the style cream into each section of my hair, a little 613 spray and a little of my normal gel and hairspray. The result was pretty much curly frizz free hair Smiley Happy