Esteemed Contributor

Is anyone familiar with this formulation?  Hydromatic Tinted Hydrator Foundation?

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

I tried it and absolutely hated it. I returned it to Ulta. Nothing about it was hydrating or dewy. It was very matte and drying! I love Urban Decay as a brand and I have many UD cosmetics, but this particular item was a big miss!

Esteemed Contributor

They have a site-wide sale on the UD website.  I was hoping to get some good feedback for something not matte.  I wish more brands would do less matte and give us other options.

Thanks for chiming in @Goldengate8361 

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset 

I bought two tubes earlier this year or last year when I started wearing skin tints.  I think I would have liked it but I couldn't get a good color match.  One shade was too light and the next was too dark.  I'm a fan of UD products but this one just didn't work for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@gertrudecloset 

I bought two tubes earlier this year or last year when I started wearing skin tints.  I think I would have liked it but I couldn't get a good color match.  One shade was too light and the next was too dark.  I'm a fan of UD products but this one just didn't work for me.

@monicakm 

I got the one I ordered from Amazon already and the match is spot on.  I didn't use the recommended color that they give for you when you try to match from another foundation.  Went to youtube and looked at other colors.  I changed to two colors darker and bam!  I'm happy.  It looks like the same color that I had a good match for with Estee Lauder.  It's not matte, but it's not ultra dewy either.  I'm ok with it.  I'm waiting on Giorgio A and Pat M that I ordered from their websites.  I just wanted to try this one too.

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset 

I'm interested in trying Giorgio Armani foundation but it's certainly nothing I need so we'll see.  Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  I only have 1 liquid foundation which is a love! Its G. Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. Lots of shades to choose from but have not worn it in long while. I have the light neutral but its not too light for me & very natural looking with a slight glow. I only have worn in the cooler months. I have BM tinted & BM Original Powder. Love all 3!

Honored Contributor

@Kabella 

That is one I've been thinking about trying, as well as Givenchy.  I had a sample of the Givenchy and loved it!  Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@monicakm  I only have 1 liquid foundation which is a love! Its G. Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. Lots of shades to choose from but have not worn it in long while. I have the light neutral but its not too light for me & very natural looking with a slight glow. I only have worn in the cooler months. I have BM tinted & BM Original Powder. Love all 3!

@Kabella This is the one I bought too because it's natural finish.  Luminous and not matte and drying.  It's hard to find foundations for dryer skin.  The majority are some sort of matte.