Valued Contributor

I was thinking I had not seen any UD shows this year and went to browse their section and there is virtually nothing left.  No palettes, setting spray, lipsticks, etc.  Has anyone heard anything or does QVC just drop a brand they so heavily promoted two years ago; or is UD struggling in general?.  I was hoping the rep Jessica would be back; I always liked her and thought it would have been nice to see the Purple Rain set demostrated etc. Oh well.

Honored Contributor

@ajsidney12    Have you ever heard that saying "dropping like flies"?  Yes, they come and go.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

The inconsistent quality of UD is likey the reason.  That is over time, and not recent.  They used to have the some of the best eye shadows in the business, and then they changed the formula.  The rest is history.  I still enjoy the 24/7 eyeliners.

Honored Contributor

This thread reminded me of how much I loved my UD Vice Lipstick in Big Bang.  I still have 2 partial tubes but I don't wear lipstick anymore.  Strictly gloss.  Guess what?  They have it in gloss now Smiley Happy  Their website made me mad by telling me if I signed up for SMS, I could get 30% off.  I did and I couldn't Smiley Sad  No big deal.  Just bought it on eBay for the price I should have gotten on UD's site.

Hi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lip GlossHi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lip Gloss

Honored Contributor

I have been buying my UD on their website.  The only product I use of theirs I dont care for is their blush powder.  Its all too bright for me, so I have to apply it very, very lightly.

Their eyeshadow, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil,  mascara & especially their lipstick I find superb.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I love their eyeliners, and their lipsticks, hoep they are not gone! The Rep was very informative and I really liked her as well.

Respected Contributor

I'm a huge fan of Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencils.  My go to color is UZI. (dark gunmetal shimmer)  I find black eyeliner is far too harsh on me.  Urban Decay has 30% off at their website.

Years ago I was addicted to Bobbie Brown eyeliner pots.  The problem was they dried out too quickly.  We had numerous responses as to how to "moisturize" dried out pots.  For me they just were never the same.

Honored Contributor

I think Urban Decay opted to a 2 year contract with QVC. 

Reviews by various makeup bloggers about recent UD products are hit or miss. 

I love their 24/7 eye pencils too.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I like UD's eyeshadow palettes, but threw away a few lipsticks, as they were too dry on me.  I really haven't bought anything more from them since they first came to the Q.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.