Trusted Contributor

For anyone here that might be interested, UD's Naked HD foundation is excellent!  It is textureless, extremely light and gives such a nice, skin-like finish.  Their color choices are wonderful too - very good with matching undertones.  Definitely worth looking at.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have the Naked basics eye shadow pallet---love it and use it all the time.

Honored Contributor

I did not purchase anything, but I do really like their 24/7 Eyeliners, and their lipsticks are wonderful........I would have liked to try their foundation, but not enough shades shown for me, so will go to Ulta to check it out.....

Respected Contributor

If I could only have one eyeshadow palette for the rest of time, I would pick the Urban Decay Naked (Original) palette. The colors are fantastic and the formula easy to apply and blend. I mostly stick to the shades on the left, but dip into the right side, too. Their eyeliners are also fantastic.

I'm 48 and have been an Urban Decay fan for nearly 20 years. Naked 3, with the pinky shades, is my second favorite.

Honored Contributor

I thought the original Naked palette (the 1st one) is being discontinued, not all of them. I know the Smoky one got discontinued.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I'm 64, and I've been using Urban Decay for years.  I love the line and love the colors.  I don't look good in neutrals.

Occasional Contributor

Some of there bigger palettes yeah! But I like the naked basics 2, very neutral, cool toned, and matte, can't wait for this to go on sale!

Occasional Contributor

The alnighter setting spray is really good, I have used it, the primer potion is also very good, you use a tiny amount, and let it set, about a minute before putting on the shadow, works very well, would recommend both!

Valued Contributor

@blackhole99   I'm with you.Idon't see that as being for any age group. I have 4 eye palettes and like them a lot.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Urban Decay

[ Edited ]

I've been wearing the UD All Nighter foundation when I want full coverage.  I get it at Sephora.  The sales associate there was very helpful color matching me.  I also like the eye shadows, especially the ones that aren't glittery.  The 24/7 eyeliner is a great consistency, but it irritates my contact lenses.  I plan to try the one formulated for the waterline to see if it doesn't irritate my contacts.