Valued Contributor

I get the feeling that Urban Decay is marketed towards a younger audience.  I am 55 and like most of the things that are being presented, but the show feels like it is for a younger audience.  I think someone my age can pull it off, and I have never been one that went by age on anything except some clothes that I can't pull off, so are there any older customers watching and purchasing? 

Honored Contributor

I’m in my early 60’s & love some of their makeup. I don’t necessarily use the All Nighter Spray, but do use their eye liner pencils. I don’t use their Moondust eyeshadows but do like their matte shades.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Oh sister! I don't want to ruin it for you, but I'm 68 and bought several things from that show. I bought two lip sticks, the eye lid primer and the eyelash primer. 55 is young, buy what you want from the line, you will look fabulous.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Urban Decay

[ Edited ]

I am 50 and I have been wearing Urban Decay for about 5 or so years. They have colors that are natural looking in both eyeshadow and lipstick. I love the pigment in the eyeshadows and that they last! They do have some colors that are funky and fun, so I love that they cater to all ages! You wont be dissapointed Smiley Happy The eyelid primer and the all nighter setting spray truly work!

Valued Contributor

@maci13, @blackhole99, @JustJazzmom

I am so thrilled that you all think like I do!  I love the palettes they have and the primer and just about all of it.  I am happy that so many of you know that age is just a number and you are bold, beautiful and strong women!!!

Respected Contributor

I didn't purchase anything.  Things sold out so quickly and I didn't know enough about the line and products to place an order.  Although I'm trying to simplify my makeup, I was interested in two items I don't currently use - the eye shadow primer and the finishing spray.  My eyelids must be very oily because eye makeup disappears quickly.  I went out shopping today, wasn't out long and by the time I got home it looked like I had no eye shadow or liner on.  If you use the primer and finishing spray do you recommend them?

Thanks!  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched & I’m 52. Finally a line that has BOLD colors. I’ve NEVER been one to follow natural trends; they’re so boring. I ordered the mascara/primer duo, but will order the eye shadow palette directly from Urban  Decay. It’s “coming soon”, is less expensive than QVC & has free shipping. I’ve signed up to be alerted when it’s available.

The choices we make determine the life that we lead.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I watched & I’m 52. Finally a line that has BOLD colors. I’ve NEVER been one to follow natural trends; they’re so boring. I ordered the mascara/primer duo, but will order the eye shadow palette directly from Urban  Decay. It’s “coming soon”, is less expensive than QVC & has free shipping. I’ve signed up to be alerted when it’s available.

@SurferWife and all.  Check Macy s for UD.  Right now a couple palettes are 1/2 off.  Also some eyeliner sets.  I just glanced quick.  There are always good holiday sets on eyeliner and lipstick.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @Suebdoo! I’m going into town tomorrow for a pedicure. I may stop by Macy’s and check out UD in real life. I’ve never looked at any of it before.

The choices we make determine the life that we lead.
Respected Contributor

Their eye shadow primers are nice, but their De-slick makeup setting spray is HG for my oily skin.