Valued Contributor

I get the feeling that Urban Decay is marketed towards a younger audience.  I am 55 and like most of the things that are being presented, but the show feels like it is for a younger audience.  I think someone my age can pull it off, and I have never been one that went by age on anything except some clothes that I can't pull off, so are there any older customers watching and purchasing? 

Honored Contributor

I’m in my early 60’s & love some of their makeup. I don’t necessarily use the All Nighter Spray, but do use their eye liner pencils. I don’t use their Moondust eyeshadows but do like their matte shades.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Oh sister! I don't want to ruin it for you, but I'm 68 and bought several things from that show. I bought two lip sticks, the eye lid primer and the eyelash primer. 55 is young, buy what you want from the line, you will look fabulous.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Urban Decay

[ Edited ]

I am 50 and I have been wearing Urban Decay for about 5 or so years. They have colors that are natural looking in both eyeshadow and lipstick. I love the pigment in the eyeshadows and that they last! They do have some colors that are funky and fun, so I love that they cater to all ages! You wont be dissapointed Smiley Happy The eyelid primer and the all nighter setting spray truly work!

Valued Contributor

@Gr8tfulsoul, @blackhole99, @JustJazzmom

I am so thrilled that you all think like I do!  I love the palettes they have and the primer and just about all of it.  I am happy that so many of you know that age is just a number and you are bold, beautiful and strong women!!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I didn't purchase anything.  Things sold out so quickly and I didn't know enough about the line and products to place an order.  Although I'm trying to simplify my makeup, I was interested in two items I don't currently use - the eye shadow primer and the finishing spray.  My eyelids must be very oily because eye makeup disappears quickly.  I went out shopping today, wasn't out long and by the time I got home it looked like I had no eye shadow or liner on.  If you use the primer and finishing spray do you recommend them?

Thanks!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched & I’m 52. Finally a line that has BOLD colors. I’ve NEVER been one to follow natural trends; they’re so boring. I ordered the mascara/primer duo, but will order the eye shadow palette directly from Urban  Decay. It’s “coming soon”, is less expensive than QVC & has free shipping. I’ve signed up to be alerted when it’s available.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I watched & I’m 52. Finally a line that has BOLD colors. I’ve NEVER been one to follow natural trends; they’re so boring. I ordered the mascara/primer duo, but will order the eye shadow palette directly from Urban  Decay. It’s “coming soon”, is less expensive than QVC & has free shipping. I’ve signed up to be alerted when it’s available.

@SurferWife and all.  Check Macy s for UD.  Right now a couple palettes are 1/2 off.  Also some eyeliner sets.  I just glanced quick.  There are always good holiday sets on eyeliner and lipstick.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @Suebdoo! I’m going into town tomorrow for a pedicure. I may stop by Macy’s and check out UD in real life. I’ve never looked at any of it before.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Their eye shadow primers are nice, but their De-slick makeup setting spray is HG for my oily skin.