Honored Contributor

Re: Urban Decay....is it just me?

Shawn was talking non stop about micro blading brows, I had no clue what that was, and no one ever explained it.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Urban Decay lip glosses!

Valued Contributor

I love the Naked palettes with the exception of Naked Cherry.  Too much red around the eyes looks like a stye.   

Honored Contributor

I wasn't crazy about this show, but I watched it. I like their lip stick and lip pencils and was hoping they would have a deal on those products.Shawn is really getting to be a bit much with all her extraneous chatter about personal nonsense. Shawn needs to check herself and not be so self centered, she spews the same stuff about glorifying being rich and bragging about her travels. Do viewers really care to listen to that kind of talk and wish they were her!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Shawn was talking non stop about micro blading brows, I had no clue what that was, and no one ever explained it.

@Shelbelle  Microblading is tattooing your eyebrows so little or no brow product is necessary.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I wasn't crazy about this show, but I watched it. I like their lip stick and lip pencils and was hoping they would have a deal on those products.Shawn is really getting to be a bit much with all her extraneous chatter about personal nonsense. Shawn needs to check herself and not be so self centered, she spews the same stuff about glorifying being rich and bragging about her travels. Do viewers really care to listen to that kind of talk and wish they were her!

If you hadn’t mentioned Shawn’s name I would have thought you were discussing Lisa Robertson.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I watched it last night with Shawn as the host.  It was just okay and I was not fond of the eye shadow pallette.  The one item that looked good was a brow product but I am still not buying.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

Shawn was shopping for herself most of the time. And yes she kept talking over the presenters. Funny too was that Shawn kept saying several of the products were new and on QVC first..that they would not be at retail for a week. Which means you could probably buy them before the QVC order would arrive.!

Honored Contributor

I love the naked palettes and disagree you have to be “young” to wear them but it’s a personal choice. 

Honored Contributor

@LexaMom wrote:

I love the Naked palettes with the exception of Naked Cherry.  Too much red around the eyes looks like a stye.   

@LexaMom

I like the Naked2 Basics. That's about all I need.

I would not by the Naked Cherry because my eyes are always red so wearing this would look horrible on me.

ITA with others about buying some place else with free shipping or discount. If it's new & not available any place else right now I can wait.