Honored Contributor

That UD vendor needs some of that setting powder she's selling.  Her face looks like plastic it's so shiny.

Respected Contributor

Not on my tv, to me, just the opposite.  

But remember, they are under hot lights.  

Valued Contributor

Lol that was funny. I do think that too sometimes when i see hosts and vendors with so many issues that they're selling the products for but dont use themselves. Hmm wonder why. I know sounds mean but true. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@mintedrose wrote:

Lol that was funny. I do think that too sometimes when i see hosts and vendors with so many issues that they're selling the products for but dont use themselves. Hmm wonder why. I know sounds mean but true. 

@mintedrose, I actually like a little illumination in a foundation.  You would think if it was the hot lights then the host, I believe it was Jane the shoe shopping gal, would also be shiny like that.  Luckily, the model looked good.  

Funny, I was standing at a shoe counter the other day and a girl walked up with two white streaks across the top of her cheeks.  I use a little highlighter sometimes, but this was soooo obvious.  I guess I can only hope that my makeup doesn't change that drastically in other lighting. 

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess  Funny you mention this.  I noticed it on another Urban Decay girl a few week's back.  I did not see this one.  However, I will tell you what I am tired of seeing are model's extra long spidery lashes that are so unattractive and the host and the vendor build it up like we want those lashes.  No thanks, they are ugly.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Icegoddess  Funny you mention this.  I noticed it on another Urban Decay girl a few week's back.  I did not see this one.  However, I will tell you what I am tired of seeing are model's extra long spidery lashes that are so unattractive and the host and the vendor build it up like we want those lashes.  No thanks, they are ugly.

@Katcat1, I hate that too.  Won't buy when I see that although it might be a perfectly good mascara when, like me, you only use 2 coats.