Honored Contributor

This is a powder you mix with your foundation.  RAVES all around on YT for this as well.  Going to Ulta today to check it out.  Anyone here have any experience with it?  If you've not heard of it, check it out on YT. 

Monica

Honored Contributor

No one has tried this?  I looked for it at Ulta yesterday but they didn't have it.

Contributor

I have it and like it.  It makes your foundation feel more velvety and does increase coverage a bit.   I tend to be oily and I find it helps keep me more matte throughout the day.  It is rather messy to mix with your foundation but that is my only complaint.  I recommend it!

Respected Contributor

@monicakm I want to try this but it's out of stock on Sephora's website. I want to use it as more of a setting powder. I don't think I'll mix it. Let us know what you think about it, if you get it. 

Respected Contributor

I just saw an interesting video from Wayne Goss about adding a couple of drops of oil to foundation to vastly improve the way it looks. I don't use foundation, but I thought the idea was interesting. You might want to give it a look. He gives some suggestions for cheaper and high-end oils, but says any oil will do (not in a water-base foundation, but silicone-based is fine, IIRC). 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I saw that video a couple of weeks ago.  My foundation is Revlon Colorstay for Combination/Oily.  Haven't tried it yet but it looked awesome!