Contributor

Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks 50% off

Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks, including the sheer and matte shades, are half off online and in stores wherever UD is sold. Most of the good shades are sold out, but you can try your luck in stores : ) I bought Turn On, Lovelight, Sheer Ladyflower and Sheer Anarchy.

Also, the Gwen Stefani lipsticks and lipliners are on sale at Sephora's site and Ulta's site. 

Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

Re: Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks 50% off

@Beauty99 wrote:

Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks, including the sheer and matte shades, are half off online and in stores wherever UD is sold. Most of the good shades are sold out, but you can try your luck in stores : ) I bought Turn On, Lovelight, Sheer Ladyflower and Sheer Anarchy.

Also, the Gwen Stefani lipsticks and lipliners are on sale at Sephora's site and Ulta's site. 

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

I saw that earlier in the week, and I forgot to order.  Many of the colors are gone, but I managed to get one lipstick in matte and one lip pencil in the fuschia color!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought a few of the lip pencils (Manic & Turn On) when Ulta had a 5x points for Platinum members a few weeks ago. I bought one of the Gwen Stefani ones too (Ex-Girlfriend)

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I bought a few of the lip pencils (Manic & Turn On) when Ulta had a 5x points for Platinum members a few weeks ago. I bought one of the Gwen Stefani ones too (Ex-Girlfriend)

@JustJazzmom,  I ordered Manic, which I've been wanting to try for a while.... it was out of stock the last time I ordered, and I wanted to get it at a deal!  So glad I did..... I had a feeling that this would be a good color for me, and I was right... I love it!  I also ordered the Sheer Streak.  I like this one too.  I've had Turn On for a while, but don't love it.  It's okay on me, but not the best.  

I hope you enjoy your purchases!