Regular Contributor

Urban Decay MU lives up to it's promise!

I finally tried UD Naked foundation, loose powder, ES Basics 2 & lipgloss. Love them all. The foundation makes you look better, really better. Not perfect but so much better without a heavy makeup look & the loose Naked powder is just wonderful with coverage & feels like silk. So sorry I waited this long to try their products & they are cruelty free. Best MU I have used in years - beats EL, IT, Clinique & GA. Cannot wait to try the beauty balm & lip liner next. Happy dance!
Honored Contributor

Re: Urban Decay MU lives up to it's promise!

I love their makeup. I swore years ago when I was using BE that I'd never go back to liquid, but I've eaten my words. I gave my huge collection of BE to my daughter and only use UD now.
Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

The only Urban Decay product I'm using right now is Revolution lipstick, but I absolutely love it. I use the shade Liar and it is perfect for me.

I also have a small size of the primer potion, but I only use it in the warmer months when my eyelids get oilier. In the winter, it's too drying for me.

Super Contributor

UD Naked Foundation was my absolute favorite until the company was sold and the animal testing kicked in. Same old story. Sigh!

Super Contributor

I love Urban Decay.

Regular Contributor

@ Crisso - UD still shows up on the cruelty free websites that I can tell like My Beauty Bunny & the leaping bunny. Smoke of their products are vegan too. Anyway, just impressed with the quality & it's not too expensive. Happy Saturday!
Respected Contributor

I use their shadows. I always thought they were just expensive because of the name. I got a small basis s palette with an ulta coupon. Now I have quite a few. I do wear a primer(wet n wild by Fergie. It is a good dupe for too faced shadow primer).They are so beautiful. I will try the lipstick with next coupon.