Valued Contributor

Re: Urban Decay...Is it really good?

Their Naked Smoky Palette is being discontinued and is on sale everywhere now for only $27! Great way to dip your toe into their great eyeshadows. 

Honored Contributor

I really like their eyeliners and I have one of their eye palettes.  It's not one of the "naked" palettes--has more bright colors.  I use it a lot.

Trusted Contributor

YES!  UD is one of my favorite lines and probably the majority of my makeup is from them.  My favorites from the brand are eyeshadows, powder highlighter, lipstick (the old revolution formula since I haven't tried the new one yet).  Their eyeshadows are always smooth and pigmented.  I used to use the All NIghter setting spray but my skin has changed and I don't need it anymore.  When I used to use eyeliner, theirs was the best.  So pigmented, creamy and it stayed on.  I hope the new lipstick formulation is as good as the old one.  It was a nice hydrating, long lasting formula.

Trusted Contributor

Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliners are my favorite, they're the longest-lasting pencil liners I've used.  I also use their All-Nighter setting spray.

Trusted Contributor

A big thank you to everyone that replied to my thread. I truly appreciate all of the great feedback. I really read the threads on here, especially pertaining to cosmetics because all of you give honest opinions and I trust that more than any other reviews. Thanks again everyone!!!!