Honored Contributor

According to some news in the beauty world, Urban Decay is not targeting the US.  They are concentrating on the Chinese market.  It all has to do with animal testing (where it is and isn't legal).  This is why we (US, Europe and CA) are seeing less and less of UD.  

Respected Contributor

That's 😢 awful

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

Wow!  That's sad news.  I have a few UD products, including an eye pallet that I thought I couldn't live without.  Funny thing is, it is one of my least used pallets.  I'm glad I got it on sale.  The lip pencils were my favorite until I recently bought the new Anastasia lip liner, so to UD...see ya'!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@monicakm @BIG DARN. I love their lip liners.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D 

I like their lip liners, too.  However, I have recently found one I like even better, so perhaps give it a try.  Their new, by Anastasia.  The colors are beautiful and very saturating.  The pencil itself is square so you can get a better grip.  I literally still have a stain on my lips when I wash my face at night.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I felt that way about the Ultra Violet palette.  It could have been great but it was a flop because of the hard panning and lack of pigment.  I don't know why I continue to hold on to it.  I used to buy their singles and I guess I better buy another one of their Big Bang lipglosses.  I had purchased a couple in the lipstick in the early 2000s in the same color and then discovered they made it in a gloss.

Urban Decay Big Bang Vice Lipstick Review & Swatches

Urban Decay Big Bang Hi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lip Gloss Review & Swatches

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

THAT lipstick color is my #1 ALL TIME FAVORITE COLOR.  However, my favorite lipstick brand is Aveda.  They are long wearing and minty!

BUT, I would consider buying that one.  What is the color name?

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

That's 😢 awful

@fairydogmother That's China.  I buy as little from them as I can.  And if I UD doesn't care, why buy from them?

Respected Contributor

I love their eye pencils, and had a hard time finding my colors in stock.  Thought at first maybe a covid thing.  But it's still going on.  There was a beautiful teal color,  I can't find,  and I love Empire , it's a deep purple...I finally found it at Sephora after being out of stock.    Guess it's time to switch.  I like Mac, but they had nothing close to these colors.

Respected Contributor

I doubt I will buy this brand again. 

Harmonize the World