Honored Contributor
Noticed in pictures my upper lip hardly shows...looks bizarre. lol Decided to make sure line with shade close to my own lip. Vaboom!!! Makes all the difference! Thought share with holiday season upon us.
Trusted Contributor

I also have the same problem but failed at my attempts to improve appearance.    I need to try again until I find success. I will watch here for the success stories of others.  I am never too old to learn new tricks.  Thanks for starting this.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Noticed in pictures my upper lip hardly shows...looks bizarre. lol Decided to make sure line with shade close to my own lip. Vaboom!!! Makes all the difference! Thought share with holiday season upon us.

@Sweet_Serenity  Yes, I do the same thing. I also put a drop of highlighter above the Cupid bow and below the center of bottom lip. It blows those puppies up!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity  Yes, I do the same thing. I also put a drop of highlighter above the Cupid bow and below the center of bottom lip. It blows those puppies up!

Thank you Wayne Goss on YouTube.

Honored Contributor

Re: Upper Lip 💋

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Yes! Highlighting "Cupid Bow" OY!! Thank you@ .

Respected Contributor

please no dark lipstick! There are a few celebrities who have very thin upper lips and they wear dark red lipstick and it definitely makes their lips look smaller.  I think the right idea is to have really light lipstick & shimmery.