Honored Contributor

The Ordinary Primer.  It's OK!  Not hanging up there with the Hourglass primer but I don't hate it.  I'll continue to use it.  

Fenty Eaze Drops (skin tint)...yes, yes and YES!  Glides on so nicely over the TO primer.  Used fingers to apply.  This was Samantha March's 2nd (out of 10) favorite skin tint.  Dior was her favorite.

Bare Minerals "Blonzer".  Sending it back.  It's too close to my Nars Org*sm blush and I like the Nars better.

Colourpop Chiffon Blush.  WHOA!  This stuff is seriously sparkly!  I like sparkle on my eyes but not on my cheeks.  CP doesn't accept returns but you can exchange.  Just not sure if it's for the same product.  I tried it as an eyeshadow because it's one of my favorite e/s colors...peachy-pink, but it was very NOT pigmented to the point it wasn't noticeable.

BH Cosmetics "Do Not Disturb" palette.  I have it on today.  Three colors.  If I don't wear any other color, the one blue shade is worth the cost of the palette.  I finally have a blue I like and am comfortable wearing.  It's 2nd from the bottom.  Applies a little darker than what it shows on my computer screen.  

blue.JPG

Honored Contributor

@monicakm What is BH Cosmetics; not familiar with them.

I like the blue you mentioned and especially the top color. Is it a brown or a red-brown?  The very light blue underneath it is pretty too.  Don't care for the other two colors.  Too bright for my tastes.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

The dark brown shade has a purple undertone.  

I'm sorry but I don't know how to answer "what is BH Cosmetics?"

It's a cosmetics company Smiley Surprised

I've had the sparkly blue e/s on for over 12 hours today and needed to refreshen it once.  I'm sure I put a base on but it was a drugstore brand.  Don't recall the brand.  Maybe Revlon but I've had it too long to remember.  I usually use concealer and my concealer is Fenty.  Will be interesting to see if it holds up better with the Fenty concealer.  If it doesn't, I don't suggest it for 12+ hours of wear.  But this is my first time using the palette and probably first time using BH Cosmetics.  There's always a learning curve with a new (to you) brand.