Honored Contributor

Re: Update reviews on my Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes

@Adelina wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Adelina wrote:

@suzyQ3, thank you for this. I too had tried Exposed because it was recommended to me as being "the most popular" and "universal". I had the same experience with it that you did. The Sephora makeup artist tried a few other tarte blushes on me, but it appears that my skin tone is finicky. None worked out. The one tarte blush that did work out came in a kit that I purchased from QVC a while back - it is a bronzer blush called Pink Bronze.

O/T @Adelina@. I thought when we use the @ sign with a nic, that that person would receive a notification. But I'm not receiving anything. Are you?

@ Indeed. That is also what I thought. That is what the Community Team explained at the outset, and is why I am doing the @.  It isn't working. I wish it were. I will send a suggestion about this.

@ This is what the CT wrote:

@What does it mean to @ mention someone?

@This is a feature that alerts another member about a conversation that may be of interest to them. To send a Notification, simply type the @ sign followed by a member’s nickname within your comment. For example, @JaneDoe. 

You should have replied, "No [insert correct word], Sherlock." Yes, you and I both read the FAQs. But neither you nor I are receiving these notifications. Oh, well, it's not a biggie. But no point in continuing to add it to a comment, at least not until they figure it out.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Great review thanks!! I have been wanting Dollface forever, and now I think I must have Natural Beauty! Heart

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Karena. If you do decide to by one or both, I hope they work for you. Of course, you can always test them in person to be sure.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I just ordered a Natural Beauty on eBay. I always liked the gel version and know I like these powders, so can't go wrong. Thanks again for the review.
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Adelina wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

O/T @Adelina@. I thought when we use the @ sign with a nic, that that person would receive a notification. But I'm not receiving anything. Are you?

@ Indeed. That is also what I thought. That is what the Community Team explained at the outset, and is why I am doing the @.  It isn't working. I wish it were. I will send a suggestion about this.

@This is a feature that alerts another member about a conversation that may be of interest to them. To send a Notification, simply type the @ sign followed by a member’s nickname within your comment. For example, @JaneDoe. 

You should have replied, "No [insert correct word], Sherlock." Yes, you and I both read the FAQs. But neither you nor I are receiving these notifications. Oh, well, it's not a biggie. But no point in continuing to add it to a comment, at least not until they figure it out.

??

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Adelina wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

??

@It was all sarcastic and tongue-in-cheek, Adelina -- a litte friendly jab at TPTB for their reply that was of no help. Then I said that I don't think there's any point in using the @ until it actually does notifiy the recipient.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. Smiley Embarassed