Super Contributor

Re: Update on nails and hair issues

On 8/25/2014 dobiesrule said: My nails are awful! The splitting and breaking will not stop. They have never been this bad. I just ordered Andrew Lessman's Hair Skin and Nails. If it doesn't help, l will try a recommendation from the drugstore.
Dobie - I have used Lessman's HSN for years. I get very good results on my nails, never noticed much difference with hair and skin. Hope it works for you.
Super Contributor

Thanks, Fabby. I hope it works for me, too.
Honored Contributor

I have major hair problems but most of it is due to thyroid problems. I am about to have it removed soon. I already take thyroid medicine.

Super Contributor

Not sure if your OTC Biotin vites also contain MSM. Lessman's has MSM and silicon plus B-complex including B-12.

Biotin encourages hair growth, MSM in tandem helps by lengthening the growth phase. My hair never grew as long as it is now. I've take HHS&N for almost 3 years.

Anyway, give Biotin a full six months before expecting to see results. Hair grows about .5" per month.

Super Contributor

On 8/20/2014 happy housewife said:

Sorry - did not mean to post under bare minerals - sometimes my screen jumps as I hit submit.

I'm glad you posted over here....I've been having both issues for a long time now....I will be getting the Biotin and try it... Thank you for sharing