Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Update on Lancome Miracle perfume from shopping channel...

I posted 2 weeks ago whether to order from hsn.  I just recieved my miracle perfume from Lancome,  hsn.

Honestly,  I think it smells the same,  but I'm not getting the lasting scent,  as I did  when I first tried this from Ulta.  I do smell  it, but much lighter.   Since I'm not seeing the lasting fragrance as I did (couldn't wash it off) from dept store,  I'm not ordering anything from shopping channels or online sellers.   I'd rather pay full price and rest assured I'm getting the real product. 

Wanted to report back to those of you who responded to my last post about this product. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Update on Lancome Miracle perfume from shopping channel...

@Dazlin  Never heard of Lancone Miracle.  Never advertised on TV.  Is it new, old?  What does it smell like?  Why is it suppose to be special?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Dazlin  Never heard of Lancone Miracle.  Never advertised on TV.  Is it new, old?  What does it smell like?  Why is it suppose to be special?

older......it has been around since 2000. i think lancome makes wonderful fragrances. i do have this, but dont use it as often as some of my other scents.

"The top notes sparkle with freesia and lychee. The power of spice breaks through the middle notes lighting the fragrance with ginger and pepper. The heart reveals sensual notes of jasmine and magnolia"

https://slimages.macysassets.com/is/image/MCY/products/2/optimized/752002_fpx.tif?op_sharpen=1&wid=500&hei=613&fit=fit,1&$filtersm$

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Dazlin Go to the Lancôme website & join their Elite Rewards program.Several times a year they offer 20% off the entire site with free  2 day shipping plus free samples. Their rewards program is free. As you accumulate points from either their site or other sites or B& M stores, (you have to contact them to get non Lancôme dot com items added to your account.) 

You will be notified by e mail and/or postcard of when these deals are.

If you are an Ulta Platinum member customer, currently now until Christmas they are offering 20% off entire store via e mailed coupon, & they carry Miracle Eau de Parfum & the body lotion. As part of their Christmas/Holiday promotion, you can get a bathrobe — grey or pink or a throw with a fragrance purchase. Check the website for price specifics (robe comes in various sizes). 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom...thanks for that info!
Also I wanted to say...I find this fragrance to be on sweet side, with light florals and dry down a bit of musk. I like it, and I always think Lancomes fragrances are very different than anything else out there. I bought this for my daughter.
Honored Contributor

I wore Miracle from the time it came out until about four or five years ago. i stopped because either it had been weakened or I had become anosmic to it, which can happen after repeated use..

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland