Regular Contributor

Update To My Prayer Warriors From 3/14.........

Good morning to everyone. I am so sorry that I haven't given an update until now, but, after I posted on Thursday morning, I called the nurse at the Clinic when they opened at 9:00, because my Husband had started throwing up REALLY bad and the nurse told me to get him to the Emergency room ASAP! The biggest concern with him was being a Diabetic. She said with the Enzymes being at 199 on Wed. (suppose to be around 20), this could be Fatal if something wasn't done Immediately! When Blood work was done in the ER, the Enzymes had went to 690!! The Nurse said they would have to take him due to it being an Emergency. So, we got there at 9:30 am and by the time they got him back to the room, he was even Sicker!! It was just foam coming out. They finally got an IV started with some pain and nausea medicine and he got calmed down some. We got to the room at 5:00 pm.

They planned the Surgery for Friday afternoon. He came through it GREAT!! He had not had anything to eat or drink since 6:30 am on Thurs. until 6:00 pm on Friday. I think this was harder on me then him knowing he couldn't have anything. There was a lady gave me a package to fill out to see IF we qualify for financial assistance. I'm just praying that GOD will help in this need also. I have dealt with this Hospital in the past, and, they are very un-willing to work with you. But, GOD will help us in this need also, I have no doubt. All that matters is that my husband is back home with me and everything went well. I cannot begin to tell each of you what it has meant to me to know that there was a select few on this Thread that was Truly Praying for me and my husband, and Believe me, I COULD FEEL THE PRAYERS! I Pray that GOD will Bless each of you more then you could imagine. Thank you again and hope you have a very BLESSED DAY!! I know I will, I have my Help Mate that GOD Blessed me with back home! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}