Respected Contributor

Re: Upcoming TSV wig-root color

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, @Desi  it turns out the only color they are taking waitlist orders on is the dark grey, which everyone would know was a wig, as it does not work with my "fish belly white" skin tone at all.  I could carry the light grey, but not the dark version.  Ten years ago I could have carried off the auburn/copper, but age has washed me out enough that I need a wig in a closer to my own color of hair.  I'll put it in my wishlist and when it comes back in stock I'll get it.

Respected Contributor

Fellow fish belly white girl here, lol! That's a shame about lack of color availability. I'd keep checking, maybe enough will cancel their wait-list in other shades and you can get one. I will say I got the Courtside wig months ago, and picked blonde-brown even though I have never had highlights or blonde hair my entire life. It's very close to the right amound of darkness. I should be medium brown, but wigs that color are too blocky and harsh now. The blonde highlights are the same lightness as my grays, so it's probably as close as I can get until they add some gray-brown shades. I haven't worn it yet, too chicken, but it's cute. You might like that shade too.