Regular Contributor

Upcoming TSV skinclinical reverse device

I just posted this query under the TSV forum but thought I might get more replies here on the bb.... Does anyone have any information or input on this device? My main questions are how does this device differ from lightstim which I used religiously for three months with zero results and secondly, will using this device help with jowls as Dr. Glass man says this device will help form collagen and help in firming..... Thank you for any input! 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Robot LOLRobot LOL
Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming TSV skinclinical reverse device

[ Edited ]

Both of the devices you mentioned work on the same principal of using led light to stimulate collagen production. If you have not seen positive results with the LightStim, I would not recommend the other...why?

I own the Silk'n FaceFX and used for about a year. Although I saw some minor improvements, it was too time-consuming for what it was doing.

Regular Contributor

Thank you Sillimee.... Good point! I couldn't believe how much time I was taking every night w lightstim! Thanks for reminding meSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Looks like another LightStim device. I already have one of those so why would I buy this?

Regular Contributor

Good point about if someone already has lightstim.... Did you have any results? I experienced NADA from lightstim ~ absolutely no results despite investing three months of complete use for like an hour every eveningSmiley Sad

Regular Contributor

Any more input?☺️

Super Contributor

I'll continue using my Palovia, which seems to do the same thing.