Super Contributor

Re: Upcoming Josie Maran TSV with Argan Milk - Combo Skin?

On 7/27/2014 expatgal said:

The argan milk really amazed me. I had low expectations and was wow'd from the first day I used it. Keep in mind, you only need a few drops and then it is patted into the skin, not actually rubbed in. Allow a few minutes before applying anything on top of it. And yes, that "protect and perfect" in the upcoming TSV is TINTED. It's a universal, skin tone evening shade that is perfection. I love to use it on my chest to cover some redness. I can't wait for this TSV.

Since you have this product already would you mind posting the ingredients for me/us? TIA

Super Contributor

The argan milk really amazed me. I had low expectations and was wow'd from the first day I used it. Keep in mind, you only need a few drops and then it is patted into the skin, not actually rubbed in. Allow a few minutes before applying anything on top of it. And yes, that "protect and perfect" in the upcoming TSV is TINTED. It's a universal, skin tone evening shade that is perfection. I love to use it on my chest to cover some redness. I can't wait for this TSV.

Since you have this product already would you mind posting the ingredients for me/us? TIA

Honored Contributor

Since the protect and perfect has been reformulated and is only currently available in this TSV and you apparently do not have this TSV based on your last statement, I am assuming you are referring to the OLD formulation of this product?

Respected Contributor

Yay, thanks for your feedback, I'm excited to try the argan milk, gonna call and place my order this evening! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Is the Argan milk like a serum? Do you put your serum over it and then the oil or your moisturizer? TIA. I've already ordered the TSV and I'm not sure how to use the milk when I get it.

Honored Contributor

On 7/27/2014 myshell624 said:

Is the Argan milk like a serum? Do you put your serum over it and then the oil or your moisturizer? TIA. I've already ordered the TSV and I'm not sure how to use the milk when I get it.

it sinks in really fast, very waterly like consistency imo. JM recommends using the milk first, on bare skin, the the argan oil over it. I am not sure where all the other products fit in but definitely milk before oil.

Super Contributor

On 7/27/2014 HappyDaze said:

it sinks in really fast, very waterly like consistency imo. JM recommends using the milk first, on bare skin, the the argan oil over it. I am not sure where all the other products fit in but definitely milk before oil.

Thanks HappyDaze. I was thinking I might could apply the milk after my toner, wait for all that to soak in, then apply my Retin-a gel and the oil or a moisturizer at night. Of course, I have not idea if that's a good idea or not. LOL.

Honored Contributor

Thanks HappyDaze. I was thinking I might could apply the milk after my toner, wait for all that to soak in, then apply my Retin-a gel and the oil or a moisturizer at night. Of course, I have not idea if that's a good idea or not. LOL.

I think that sounds like a reasonable plan. The two part "sandwiching" of the milk and the oil with retin-a inbetween sounds like it would help cushion any irritation the retin-a could cause. Just make sure you allow the required amount of time between the milk and then applying the retin-a.

Super Contributor

I think that sounds like a reasonable plan. The two part "sandwiching" of the milk and the oil with retin-a inbetween sounds like it would help cushion any irritation the retin-a could cause. Just make sure you allow the required amount of time between the milk and then applying the retin-a.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I've been waiting for 30 minutes to allow my skin to be completely dry before I apply the Retin-a.