Respected Contributor

I just ordered the IT TSV that will be on November 11th (A299080) that includes the CC cream. This is my first IT Cosmetics purchase.  They're including a "new" brush for applying the CC cream as well as the powder that they also include. For those of you who use this CC cream, do you apply it with a similar brush? Any tips on using this product is welcome! TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Upcoming IT TSV

[ Edited ]

I just use the heavenly luxe dual ended brush for the CC cream. Or sometimes a sponge. I received the tsv today in the mail. Make sure you only use a tiny bit of powder or if  will make you look white.

Super Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

I just use the heavenly luxe dual ended brush for the CC cream. Or sometimes a sponge. I received the tsv today in the mail. Make sure you only use a tiny bit of powder or if  will make you look white.

@ccassaday I can't wait to hear what you think of the tsv!

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecorator wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

@ccassaday I can't wait to hear what you think of the tsv!

I already use all but two of the products. I am out of my mascara, brow pencil, and the cc cream. They are all very good. I have the lip treatment in the other color so I am sure I will like the Rose. I also like the bye bye pores powder but haven't tried the illumination so can't wait to try that. You can't go wrong with IT Brushes. They are so good. So to get one free in the kit is a great value.

Respected Contributor

Re: Upcoming IT TSV

[ Edited ]

@Texasmouse wrote:

I just ordered the IT TSV that will be on November 11th (A299080) that includes the CC cream. This is my first IT Cosmetics purchase.  They're including a "new" brush for applying the CC cream as well as the powder that they also include. For those of you who use this CC cream, do you apply it with a similar brush? Any tips on using this product is welcome! TIA

@Texasmouse  The It Brushes with the Black Handles Are the Better ones. Try to buy some brush kits that contain the black handle and you can't go wrong.

Good Luck with your purchase and have fun.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @CalMom 😊

Respected Contributor

I have a dupe for the Artis oval brush. Has anyone tried applying the CC cream with that type of brush?

Honored Contributor

The CC Cream has spf, but what do you do about sunscreen for neck and chest? Makeup/Foundation is not used used there.

They need to stress the importance of applying another product in those areas. 

Respected Contributor

Just ordered the kit. A great deal!

Valued Contributor

I started using the regular CC cream in September when I wanted a foundation with a strong, physical SPF.

I have the best results when I use a primer and I also use a light touch in applying the prduct.  If I use too much, I get a metallic sheen, which I don't care for.

I use a foundation brush to apply or sometimes I just use my fingers.  Both work well for me.  

Congratulations on your purchase!  I hope you like the stuff as much as I do!