Respected Contributor

Upcoming IT Cosmetics TSV - RANT

I wish they would offer CHOICE OF CC Cream for those that want the matte or regular and not interested in ILLUMINATING.

End of Rant....

Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming IT Cosmetics TSV - RANT

I'm not getting this TSV. Their TSVs have become so predictable, it always seems like the same old thing.

Valued Contributor

Is this the third one already this year?

Trusted Contributor

I was looking forward for the it cosmetics TSV but once I saw on line what they are offering, I decided not to order the it TSV.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love IT cosmetics but their tsv have been awful. I used to look forward to them. But lately it’s just like they are trying to get rid of products.

Respected Contributor

I agree. My rant is your rant. Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

i agree with the rant... Anything illuminating is no friend to my Crummy Skin!  But I do like and wear the matte version and would buy more if it was theTSV.  Oh well I won’t buy it... 

Respected Contributor

They have so many different foundations, it's just crazy.  It's hard to remember which I've tried and not liked, which I've tried and liked, and which one I have in the drawer.  I wish they'd just stick with one tried-and-true type.  Matte, dewy, illuminating all come in creams and powders.  Their packaging has even gotten confusing.  I recently purchased one at Ulta and honestly can not tell you right this second which one it is!!

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't liked any of their foundations.  I do however like their original Bye Bye Undereye concealer, have purchased it many times. I also like the eyebrow pencil and their finely milled eyeshadows.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

I'm so disappointed.  I've been waiting weeks for this TSV and it is nothing I would use.  I really don't like any of those three products.  I do agree they are just trying to get rid of them. I really think it is overpriced, too, at over $60.00, even if it does include a brush.  It is just not a bargain.