Frequent Contributor

Upcoming Elemis pro collagen marine cream

I have been using this cream for just a week and really like it. I am using the regular one and I am interested in the spf 30. If you have used both,how do they compare in consistency,texture. Is the spf heavy? Greasy? This is a fantastic price. I wish Qvc would of offered a mix for an option.1regular 1 spf,that would of been great! Thanks in advance for any help. Blessings 😀

Frequent Contributor

Re: Upcoming Elemis pro collagen marine cream

Anyone have a comment?

Honored Contributor

@Firecat1984 actually, this is the first time I have seen it said the Marine Cream was going to be the TSV.  Sorry, but I have only used the regular one.  Do you know exactly what the deal is?

Valued Contributor

@Firecat1984 I don’t know how the marine cream is with the SPF however, I love the regular and ordered that on auto delivery because it has made such a difference for my face.
Esteemed Contributor

Have only used the one without SPF.  Maybe you could find out if you can switch on the AD?  Since you are already using the regular one, you could get the SPF  and for the next shipment switch to the regular  for the winter months.

I agree, one of each would have been a good option.

Good Luck!

Contributor

@Firecat1984 wrote:

I have been using this cream for just a week and really like it. I am using the regular one and I am interested in the spf 30. If you have used both,how do they compare in consistency,texture. Is the spf heavy? Greasy? This is a fantastic price. I wish Qvc would of offered a mix for an option.1regular 1 spf,that would of been great! Thanks in advance for any help. Blessings 😀

I have only used the cream with the SPF and I loved it. My skin is pretty normal and it was not heavy on my skin. I am getting this on auto-delivery. 

Frequent Contributor
Super Contributor

I have both and find the SPF version a little more lightweight in texture. I have combination skin and these work great for me. The duo is a phenomenal deal. 

Trusted Contributor

I wish they would have offered the choice of one with and one without spf.  Why would I want two jars of spf cream?

Honored Contributor

Isn't the accompanying cream for night use?  So there wouldn't be SPF anyway. I guess I better wait for the on-air presentation but I will definitely be ordering.  I've been working off samples for a few months and really like it.