Frequent Contributor

TAJA 123 - your review of his products - very helpful! These are issues I need to work on.

Question: since I am unable to get the Tsv 'when it does' air ;-) due to cost. I will keep an eye open for specials in the future when I'm able to purchase & that may mean purchasing one product at a time or i.e. a kit with 2 products (as my budget allows). What do you recommend re: the order of products to purchase: i.e. pads first, serum 2nd, etc.? Hyper-pigmentation & brightening, w/age is getting worse. Thank you! p.s. ty for the info. re: "close peel pads tightly or the liquid will evaporate".

FUTURE: Thanks for your tip re: the larger size pads, it will be helpful if I end up at some point getting the larger pads.

Trusted Contributor

If they have substituted something else in place of the originally scheduled Dr Gross 3 piece kit then I would suspect they might have had trouble acquiring adequate inventory to offer it. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense otherwise. They always seem to have a computer on hand to offer instead as the inventory required would certainly be less based on the much higher price point.

I know many have been looking forward to a Dr Gross TSV so it's disappointing if it has been cancelled. Has anyone tried to pre-order since they noticed the schedule change?

Hopefully they will still offer it if and/or when they get sufficient quantity.

Darcy - if your hyper-pigmentation is getting worse, I would invest in the Brightening Serum that was part of the TSV. It is a ferulic acid/retinol brightening serum and I personally think you'll get greater benefit from that for hyper-pigmentation than either of the other TSV products. You might also check to see if Dr Gross sells a Vit C serum here s(since someone mentioned all his products are currently on easy pay.) Vit C is often the preference for many for discoloration and hyper-pigmentation issues.

The pads are nice but I don't think they are going to work as effectively, or anywhere near as quickly, as a serum for brightening will. The moisturizer sounds nice too but isn't going to have the intensity of ingredients that a serum will. I just remembered that Dr Gross also has a discovery or try me kit for $40 something. I think it has the brightening serum and eye serum in it along with some other items. That looks tempting and is a manageable price.

Trusted Contributor

I was looking forward to the Spanx TSV supposedly scheduled for the 25th and that has also been cancelled. Both items numbers (pre-order and actual TSV #) state that this item is not available at this time. Wish it wouldn't happen so much on TSV's many are looking forward too. I wanted to order some of the Spanx.