Occasional Contributor
Does anyone have any info on the 8/18 Dr. Gross TSV? I hope its good and affordable. I just started using the alpha beta peel...it is fabulous
Respected Contributor
Alpha beta peel - 45 large pads, retinol serum, and 1.7 oz retinol and Ferulic fibroblast moisturizer. I think with tax and shipping, mine was $145-ish. Already received my pre-order. HTH!! (Btw, I do cut his pads in this size in half. They are really big, and I feel I waste a lot without cutting them in half. I don't on his regular size pads, PTR, or other pads).
Occasional Contributor
Thanks! And for the tip of cutting them. I do the peel every other night so I'll be able to stretch it even further.
Regular Contributor

Dr. Gross Age Defying Solutions 3-piece System

$129.96 + $9.47 shipping.

Receive (1) 45-count pack each of Peel Pads Step 1 and Step 2, (1) 1-oz brightening solution with 30 microfiber pads, and (1) 1.7-oz fibroblast moisturizer. The alpha beta peel pads help to resurface and nourish the skin without harsh side effects. The serum and moisturizer enlist the plant-based antioxidant powers of ferulic acid to help brighten the skin and retinol to help smooth wrinkles and fine lines. Choose from Original or Extra-Strength Peel Pads.

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.
Esteemed Contributor

I use all Dr. Gross' products. Tip: be sure to close peel pads tightly or the liquid will evaporate. I'm using his Age-erase moisturizer in a tube and like it a lot. I'm ready for this TSV. I like everything of his I use and everything of his is gentle and effective. I used the Xtra Strength from the beginning with good results. His peel pads immed. brighten and lessen pore size and fine lines and wrinkles. His serum shows good results with the above and also helps with any hyper-pigmentation. Am eager to try his other moisturizer and have read good reviews, but too expensive.

Super Contributor

Darn, this sounds like a good one but I bought the Dr. D one. I'm still tempted though! I know it's a good deal for his products, just wish it was a bit cheaper or free shipping and handling. Oh well! I've always wanted to try his peel pads.

Frequent Contributor
THE SCHEDULE JUST CHANGED AND NOW IT IS A COMPUTER !!
Not applicable
I thought that this was today's (august 18th) special value? Would love to order, does anyone have a number for this offer?
Frequent Contributor
On 8/18/2014 nightnurse said: THE SCHEDULE JUST CHANGED AND NOW IT IS A COMPUTER !!

The InsideQ shows the TSV scheduled for 8.19.14. After reading your post, it seems you did see it in the Program Guide at the Q's site & then saw the change to HP Computer Workshop - QVC® Electronics Expo Odd for a Tsv sudden change to Computer! That would seem to be a purchase customers would need to know in advance - to plan, etc. due to the cost. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

maybe Customer Service can clarify?

Frequent Contributor
On 8/18/2014 Stylemepretty said: I thought that this was today's (august 18th) special value? Would love to order, does anyone have a number for this offer?

nicky221's post is exactly what appears for what was suppose to be the TSV on 8.19.14. If the Q does decide to do on a different date - maybe they'll offer easy pay. I've seen that happen in the past w/TSV's shown in the InsideQ - it say's the easy pay may not be available when it airs, & then it is offered on easy pay. I don't know the reason for not being able to post the InsideQ advanced order #, as it is my understanding only members can place the order in advance.

***what I noticed on his page of products: all products are on easy pay until 8.19.14 which would seem to be connected to his Tsv that was scheduled for 8.19.14. I just looked at his page, I don't know when they went on easy pay.