Honored Contributor

I've never tried this line.  Anyone here tried it?

Uoma.jpg

Honored Contributor

No.,  Never heard of it.

Honored Contributor

I've never heard of it either @monicakm.  Maybe one of our favorite you-tubers will talk about it soon.

Esteemed Contributor

It's an inclusive Black owned brand that is sold on Ulta.  Like Fenty, it has a large range of colors and other makeup as well besides foundation.  It can also be found on Nordstrom.

I am happy for now with Pat McGrath.  I need to see my girl (youtube influencer do a review for this before I consider it).  

About the Founder

Nigerian-born Sharon Chuter is on a mission to redefine the rules of inclusivity and diversity. The visionary and seasoned beauty industry executive draws inspiration from her Afro heritage and infuses it with fierce modernity to create a truly fresh aesthetic, resulting in a makeup range that is forward thinking, radical and uncompromising.  Shade Finder assistance is at Nordstrom.  Go to Nordstrom and click on beauty for you to see how they categorize colors and undertones.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

It's not a new line.  It's been around for a few years.  The rainbow packaging is new and it's now fragrance free.  Will be available world wide on May 20 at Ulta, Nordstrom and Macy's.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

You may have seen it in the older packaging with a clear aqua colored cap and white text.

Honored Contributor

This is what I've seen the product look like.  I THINK the other colors packaging is new.  Never seen it before and I don't think it would be on Trendmood if it wasn't new/different.

fair-lady-t1c

Trusted Contributor

Walmart had a more affordable version of this brand.- Not sure if they still do.

Honored Contributor

Walmart carrie Uoma by Sharon C. I don't know if it's on-line only or if my store just doesn't carry it because I've not seen it in store.  I've heard really good things about this Walmart version though. 

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I've never tried this line.  Anyone here tried it?

Uoma.jpg

The various colors of the tops on the bottles represent the shade categories.  This brand has at least 48 shades (that I counted on it's own website).  See below

It is further categorized by Uoma Beauty and then a smaller more price friendly version called Sharon C (which are the initials of the brand's owner) Sharon Culter (see post in here somewhere with her bio).  This is likely what is sold at Walmart and her the brand's website.

This formulation has an best of Allure 2020 seal.  It was sold at Nordstrom early on in its launch, but it's not there now.  It is 100% vegan and cruelty free right now.

The purple tops represent at least 6 lightest shades with various hues and undertones.

The Blue tops represent at least 6 lighter shades with various hues......

The Pink tops represent more tan colors of which their are nine (9) shades

The yellow tops represent even darker tan colors of which there are nine (9) shades

The orange tops represent darker colors of which there are twelve (12)

The green tops represent the darkest shades of which there are 6

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life