Respected Contributor

Re: Unusual side effect from wearing mask

Well this is a first...the cashier in Walmart this morning told me the masks make her hungry!!   Maybe she's oxygen deprived,  and craves food????

Honored Contributor

OMG!  Now all the women will be wearing a mask!  LOL

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Suzanne53 wrote:

Adults and children alike are not getting enough oxygen into our bodies to function properly when wearing masks.  We are breathing in all the carbon dioxide we breath out. Our blood, bodies need ample amounts of oxygen because we are human beings.  I personally cannot wait until this horrible virus is gone....I know "they" say masks does not deprive the body of oxygen but sorry I just don't believe "them".....

@Suzanne53 , this theory has been debunked and shouldn't continue to be spread.  

Debunked it relative these days. And as far I know it is a free country we can say what we think. 

@Lali1 , at a time like this, people are irresponsible when they continue to spread misinformation.  A lot of the misinformation and mistruths are the reason why we are in the position we are in right now.

As an aside, this is a privately owned message board. There is no freedom of speech.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Suzanne53 wrote:

Adults and children alike are not getting enough oxygen into our bodies to function properly when wearing masks.  We are breathing in all the carbon dioxide we breath out. Our blood, bodies need ample amounts of oxygen because we are human beings.  I personally cannot wait until this horrible virus is gone....I know "they" say masks does not deprive the body of oxygen but sorry I just don't believe "them".....

@Suzanne53 , this theory has been debunked and shouldn't continue to be spread.  

Debunked it relative these days. And as far I know it is a free country we can say what we think. 

@Lali1 , at a time like this, people are irresponsible when they continue to spread misinformation.  A lot of the misinformation and mistruths are the reason why we are in the position we are in right now.

As an aside, this is a privately owned message board. There is no freedom of speech.

So you get to decide who can say what? Wow aren't you special. One persons  misinformation is another facts. With this virus even the experts disagree. 

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I wear a mask when I shop or go into public place.  I immediately take it off outside especially in this heat.  I do have problems.  Sometimes I cannot breathe.  Sometimes I cannot see, perhaps periferial vision... and believe it or not cannot hear at well.  Triple  problem  all at once.  I have tried lots of kinds of mask in every style and color... all non medical. I understand the need to wear them.. but like everyone else I am waiting for all this to be over. .                                    

@bonnielu 

This is interesting because I have the "same" issues!!!  I thought it might be ME but today I was in Home Depot for almost 2 hours doing my selections for bathroom remodel.  Of course, no chairs to sit other than when sales rep is ready for you.  She finally got to me I waited 45 minutes - after about 1/2 hour into our conversation I couldn't even concentrate.  Honestly, blurred vision, the salesgirl was talking but in my brain wasn't registering😳 what she was saying..  

Finally, I told her I feel "nauseated" and "disoriented" a bit I've got to get "fresh air" please prepare the invoice and call me I'll come back.

God Bless these people who have to wear these masks all day.  It was so hot in store maybe that was it.    I think I have the same symptoms as I do when I'm driving and I turn radio off to concentrate🤷‍♀️

I-am normally in and out w/in 15-20 minutes any store I need to go to.  If I'm feeling "wierd" like a panic attack -- I leave.

I pray this will be over sooner than later for everyone🙏🏻