Super Contributor

Unseen Sunscreen by Supergoop

[ Edited ]

I just started using this and so far I really like it. It is broad spectrum SPF 40. It looks like a get and spreads over you skin like a dream. It has more the consistancy of a primer than a lotion. The instructions say to use it as your last step before make up. Also it is water and sweat resistant for up to 40 minutes. Your skin feels like silk after you put it on.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Unseen Sunscreen by Supergoop

Thank you for your review. I am very turned off by SPF that leaves a white cast so I am always looking for something new.

Super Contributor

Same here. There is zero white cast. The color of the gel is kind of a pale yellow. No sign of it after is absorbs into your skin. 

Respected Contributor

Just purchased, waiting for it to arrive. Glad to hear a good review.

Esteemed Contributor

Great to hear! Supergoop is my favorite brand for sunscreens. Love their products!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

One important note- I do not use liquid makeup. I have only used PUR powder over this sunscreen so I cannot attest as to how it does under liquid makeup. However, since it has the name Supergoop on it, and from reading other reviews on Sephora etc I would have to assume it will not ball up etc. 

Respected Contributor

Anyone wanting a sunscreen that does not leave a white cast try this product. Makes my skin feel like velvet. I am very impressed.

Super Contributor

I forgot to mention that this sunscreen also protects against blue light from computers, cell phones, etc.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I just started using this and so far I really like it. It is broad spectrum SPF 40. It looks like a get and spreads over you skin like a dream. It has more the consistancy of a primer than a lotion. The instructions say to use it as your last step before make up. Also it is water and sweat resistant for up to 40 minutes. Your skin feels like silk after you put it on.  

@NeNe1010 - thanks for the review!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri