Respected Contributor

I bought 2 jars of Dr. Denese pads just before the extended return policy.  I DO NOT like them  at all.  Tried for 3 weeks.  Any suggestions what to do with the unopened jar??

Honored Contributor

Re: Unopened beauty products

Offer them to a friend or relative?  

Esteemed Contributor

Donate?

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Sell them on ebay

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl    Send the unopened and opened jars back to QVC for a refund.  Hopefully, you bought them when the holiday return policy was in effect.  They will refund even on the one you tried. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

if a friend or relative doesn't want to try them...i would toss.....not a product i would donate.....jmo....

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@bargainsgirl    Send the unopened and opened jars back to QVC for a refund.  Hopefully, you bought them when the holiday return policy was in effect.  They will refund even on the one you tried. 

i think she bought them before the extended return policy.....

Respected Contributor

When I have too many products, which is all the time.😅 Rather than throw them away and can't find anyone to give them to, I use what I know I won't use on my face on my body! Crepey upper arms, thighs, knees, wherever extra care is needed! 🤗

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I would call CS and see what they say. Sometimes they will offer you a refund even after the return window has closed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nana59 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@nana59   Doesn't Q offer a 30 day return policy, in general. OP said 3 wks. (?), so return it, right? Not sure how long she's had them though.