Honored Contributor

Re: 🦄 Unicorn Upside Down Braid 🦄

I like the look of this alot (just not so much the colors necessarily). I have no idea how I'd do it myself so will have to ask my hubby to help. That should be fun, lol!

Valued Contributor

Cute, not sure if I could do it though .

Valued Contributor

@Tsukiko wrote:

I'm going to try this. It looks like you have to bend your head forward and brush your hair down, then start french braiding at the nape of the neck. I'm sure it's easier said than done. We'll see.

You are right.  I have had this exact braid minus the color of course.  But you need a second person to braid if for you.  You cannot do it by yourself.

Honored Contributor

Different and pretty,

Image result for small thumbs up happy face images

Honored Contributor

@Good4u wrote:

@Tsukiko wrote:

I'm going to try this. It looks like you have to bend your head forward and brush your hair down, then start french braiding at the nape of the neck. I'm sure it's easier said than done. We'll see.

You are right.  I have had this exact braid minus the color of course.  But you need a second person to braid if for you.  You cannot do it by yourself.

If you Google 'upside down braid', there are a zillion YouTube videos showing how to do.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sidsmom wrote:

@Good4u wrote:

@Tsukiko wrote:

If you Google 'upside down braid', there are a zillion YouTube videos showing how to do.

I'm sure there is.  It is far harder to do it by yourself than it appears on YT when you are a novice.    If you have the time and strength to do it by yourself then more power to you.  But it if you want it to look correct then have a second person to braid it. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wore this hairdo to my prom back in 1987! Minus the colors though.

Valued Contributor

Tried it again this morning-much better than last night. I think I wear it this way for a while. Especially in this 110 degree heat!
Honored Contributor

I can do a French braid but this is a whole different animal (unicorn lol). I will attempt but I doubt I can master it. Kinda, I can write with my right hand but if I try with my left hand, illegible.