Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the warm welcome bebe777 and GlitzandGlam. I look forward to your recommendations and tips. Hugs

So weird that people would waste their time trying to sabotage Chaz and his brand. You'd think if they didn't like the product they would just move on... huh?

Anna Fantasia

Honored Contributor

In the time it takes to sign on the forum and sign up, CS could be called and problem resolved. I can see if she already called CS and they refused to straighten order out. But it is highly unlikely they would do that.

call CS, the take notes.

QVC orders correct item, mails yoU new one expedited shipping

slap the free return label on, take to post office

Respected Contributor
On 5/23/2014 shoekitty said:

In the time it takes to sign on the forum and sign up, CS could be called and problem resolved. I can see if she already called CS and they refused to straighten order out. But it is highly unlikely they would do that.

call CS, the take notes.

QVC orders correct item, mails yoU new one expedited shipping

slap the free return label on, take to post office

ITA. Plus. . . putting it in a WEN thread makes no sense. It's a Q problem not a WEN problem.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

Last Christmas I ordered wallet on sale from Tory Burch. In a few days order arrived. In it was 700.00 handbag, no wallet. I called about my 98.00 wallet. They had purse picked up, mailed me my "wallet", so they said!.

The following is a true Shoekitty Story.

Package came 2nd time, and it was a tortoise cuff Logo bracelet. 300.00. Called again. They had bracelet picked up, mailed me my "wallet"

package 3 came, and it was small coin purse, 125.00. Talked to CS AGAIN.They had coin purse picked up, overnighted me wallet. Now it is one week until Christmas, and this was a gift. I not only called, but emailed manager detailed account of my 98.00 purchase.

manager called. Hand picked my wallet, and sent it overnight. I received correct wallet.

One week after granddaughter received wallet, fastener fell off. Went into tory Burch store, they gave her new wallet!

Here's the clincher. One month after wallet finally came I received a credit of 300.00 on my amex card for the cuff bracelet I sent back. I was never billed anything but the 98.00 for the wallet. The other items were sent as an "exchange". They send it out and if they don't receive item within 30 days, then they bill your card.

I called Tory Burch again. By now it was so confusing, but I wanted to be honest. After 45 mins straightening things out I felt good about the deal. Then I get next Amex bill and their was credit for 125 for the small coin purse I returned.

I gave up. I took the 125 credit, even though it was not right because I was afraid what they would give me next.

So it took several phone calls, Tory Burch time, Tory Burch fed exed 3 packages to me overnight at their cost. They gave me 125.00 credit for something I never bought. Then I wound up getting the wallet free. I figure it cost Tory Burch 224.00 in credits, plus postage of about 75.00,that is 300.00 real money. Not to mention about 3 hours of employees and supervisors time. for my 98.00 wallet I never paid for.

moral: employees in shipping pick item by number. If it is mismarked number, or someone put in wrong bin, they don't check. Just mail it out. You woul think they would know a hangbag from a wallet, a bracelet from a wallet, a coin purse from a wallet? They had the wrong item # on them, and that was that.

Respected Contributor

I don't really remember getting something I did not order but any time I wanted to exchange something or return something because I really did not like the product QVC always rectified the problem and followed through. I've dealt with many a company and QVC is really good at customer service. Give them a chance, really.

Super Contributor
On 5/23/2014 golden lion said:

I guess this will be your first and last post !

Let's hope...good grief! At least she should give QVC a chance to rectify the problem. I order more than I ever care to say from QVC and really - I think I've only had one error when they sent the wrong thing. Even, in that instance, they told me to keep the item (it wasn't very expensive) and they shipped out the correct thing.

Respected Contributor
On 5/22/2014 npetty said:

I have to vent because I'm really angry about QVC's handling of my very first order with them. I ordered the customer choice SweetAlmondMint 3 piece WEN by Chaz Dean. What I received after eagerly awaiting my order and almost stalking the UPS man, was 1 SweetAlmondMint body wash and a hand loofa. WHAT!!!! I paid $71.33 for some dang body wash!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! Will I never order from QVC again!!! You get one time to screw me over and take my money and not give me what I ordered. Who do they have packing the orders? How do you get a 3 piece set confused with 1 body wash. REALLY!!! That's it for me, no more QVC ordering!!!

I'm sorry your order didn't work out. Maybe you could try calling customer and telling them what's wrong. They'll probably either give you a refund or send you the thing that you ordered.

To everyone else, I don't think people start bashing the WEN product because it's close to coming on tv soon. Sometimes it really is just the timing. I doubt anyone's out to get Chaz Dean or his product.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

NC, you haven't been around long enough. It is like clockwork. Whenever Chaz is going to be on, some posters bump up really old threads and start the process all over. It is like clockwork and is very predictable. Alot are just "new" posters with only one or two posts or it is the same posters doing the bashing. It is so typical and you can set your watch to it. Some people have nothing better to do with their time apparently. I find it funny because their posts don't change anything- WEN is still a hot seller and has been for years now. It isn't going anywhere, lol.

Honored Contributor

LL Bean once sent me a black wool/cashmere blazer that I had ordered. I loved it so much, that they sent me 2 more just like it.

My sister is the same size as me, so she wanted to keep and pay for one. I called CS and tried to explain that I needed to pay for a blazer and return one to them. The CS Rep was really confused. She said she had never heard of an order being sent out 3 times.

Mistakes happen. Sometimes it's human error and sometimes a computer glitch. As long as the problem is fixed, it shouldn't be a big deal.

Esteemed Contributor

Years ago I ordered a camcorder from HSN & an accessories kit as a separate orders. I received two camcorders. I returned one and got the full amount credited. It took forever to get it straightened out. That was when camcorders ran about $800.