Honored Contributor

I'm on hold with REI right now. I ordered bike shorts and a bike jersey and I received shoe covers and some sort of lock. My order was $150, what I received is about $40.

They are resubmitting my order, expediting it overnight, picking up all the S&H, giving me an extra 10% off the order and sending me a UPS pick up slip.

Just call. They will make it right.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

My husband ordered some kind of inexpensive tote bag from REI. They sent him $300 ski bindings!{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} They were really good though and sent the bag out right away, and a label for FedEx to pick up the bindings. Very expensive mistake on their part. Good thing we're honest.

I recently placed an order with a skincare company I've used for years. Something happened to the order and it was never shipped. In the end, they sent me full size products. Sure it was over a month from when I placed my order, but they made it right.

Customer Service can't make things right if you don't contact them.

Honored Contributor

I ordered an outdoor light fixture from Home Depot because the finish I needed wasn't available in the store.

They sent me toilet seats. LOL

It happens. You just have to laugh sometimes.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor
Not to be snarky but people do make mistakes and you should give QVC the opportunity to make it right.
Honored Contributor
On 5/22/2014 VaBelle35 said:

I'm on hold with REI right now. I ordered bike shorts and a bike jersey and I received shoe covers and some sort of lock. My order was $150, what I received is about $40.

They are resubmitting my order, expediting it overnight, picking up all the S&H, giving me an extra 10% off the order and sending me a UPS pick up slip.

yikes! I just ordered a Thule car cargo box for my dad for his birthday from REI- first time ever ordering from them-and having it shipped to the local REI near him- hopefully he actually gets that and not something random like skis!! But good to know, if he does get something he shouldn't have, they will make it right!

Frequent Contributor

I agree with Jax. Mistakes happen. Your order most likely simply gotten mistakenly mixed up with someone else's order (and that person is probably just as surprised as you to receive the wrong order). There's no need to freak out about it. Call QVC, explain that what you received was not what you ordered, that you're sending it back, and that you want your correct order sent to you and that if they don't have it in stock that you want to be refunded. Simple as that. It's like ordering pizza at a restaurant, receiving someone else's pepperoni pizza instead of the Hawaiian you requested, and sending it back to have the order corrected. It's not rocket science nor is it something to be irate and go around ranting tirade about.

Honored Contributor
On 5/22/2014 HappyDaze said:

yikes! I just ordered a Thule car cargo box for my dad for his birthday from REI- first time ever ordering from them-and having it shipped to the local REI near him- hopefully he actually gets that and not something random like skis!! But good to know, if he does get something he shouldn't have, they will make it right!

I placed my order during their membership sale, so it's always a frenzy of activity for them.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Don't fret. Why don't you tell us what type of hair your have so we can advise you the best CC to use. This way, you will be happy when you receive your Wen purchase. Purchasing the wrong CC is usually the reason why some people don't care for the product.

The reason that I say this is because SAM tends to dry my hair. I need a more moisturizing CC like Fig. There is a world of difference when styling my hair even by a professional.

Smile

Respected Contributor
On 5/22/2014 Drythe said:

Was just wondering why this is posted in WEN, then I realized - JUNE IS GETTING CLOSER WENNERS!

Now where is that deer?

Is this some paranoid WEN post?

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor
On 5/22/2014 HappyDaze said:

I placed my order during their membership sale, so it's always a frenzy of activity for them.

Yes, that is when I placed mine too. It is taking forever for them to ship it so it already has me a little worried.