Respected Contributor

Re: Underarm hair growth. I have finally joined the club

@monicakm Congratulations! I look forward to the day when my underarm hair stops growing.  I'm 34 and have had to shave my underarms since I was 9 years old.  You're going to love being razor free life and being able to throw on a tank top whenever you want this summer with hairless underarms! Smiley Very Happy 

Honored Contributor

I get everything waxed with some threading.  It works for me.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 

Oh my, you've got about 30 years to go LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I'm just going to say it, I find aging (these aspects of aging) disgusting.  Does hair really have to migrate to the chin? 😮 Blech.  All I can add is that it's a good idea to have a magnifying mirror to check your face every so often! 

Honored Contributor

Lucky me, no under arm hair for years and I rarely have to shave my legs.  There is still one chin hair, one.  The downside is that most of my eyebrows have totally disappeared.  I keep a stash of about 5 eyebrow pencils available at all times.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm 30 more years to go! I want smooth hairless underarms  like yours now  Smiley Very Happy. I want to look like a carefree girl in a Dove deodorant commercial everyday Smiley Wink  I will say that Barbasol sensitive shaving cream is the best shaving cream ever and I get such a smooth shave that lasts for days on my legs and underarms. 

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I'm just going to say it, I find aging (these aspects of aging) disgusting.  Does hair really have to migrate to the chin? 😮 Blech.  All I can add is that it's a good idea to have a magnifying mirror to check your face every so often! 

@Snoopp mine didn't migrate to my chin.  I had those chin hairs long before Iosing all the other hair.  

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I have to pluck chin hairs as they sprout but I shave my peach fuzz also. Makeup goes on so so much better on a smooth face. It sticks to the peach fuzz and you can't see it in real life but it adds to the bulk of your face and just doesn't give that smooth look that a shaved face can produce.  On my way to PT

At 89 shaving chin and upper lip is every day. 5 sisters, a family gift, I remember when aunts years ago shaved with a straight razor, and always had a red face, at least we don't to have to take a layer of skin off anymore. 

Esteemed Contributor

I had lase done everywhere years ago, so no perks here.

Super Contributor

Unfortunately, I still get underarm hair. I hope the day comes where it doesn't grow anymore.