Honored Contributor

Underarm hair growth. I have finally joined the club

Spoiler

I refuse to age gracefully but.. I am ecstatic to no longer have to shave under my arms! It has finally stopped growing. I am throwing away all my razors LOL no wait I still have to shave my face from time to timešŸ˜³

Respected Contributor

Re: Underarm hair growth. I have finally joined the club

Geeesh....thanks for sharing...

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:
Spoiler

I refuse to age gracefully but.. I am ecstatic to no longer have to shave under my arms! It has finally stopped growing. I am throwing away all my razors LOL no wait I still have to shave my face from time to timešŸ˜³

monicakm - Too funny - I can totally relate as I am in the same boat!

Honored Contributor

The perks of growing older aren't plentiful but I think you may have found a good one!!!!!! LOL

Respected Contributor

@monicakm I'm jealous! At 68 I still have to shave my legs every day (all the way up), my underarms once a week, and my face!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:
Spoiler

@monicakm 

When does that happen? Still shaving under my arms.

Honored Contributor

I haven't epilated any of my body parts in ages.  But, those darned chin hairs just keep coming.  I will admit, for awhile, the few leg hairs I had left got rather long, but you couldn't see them since I never show my legs without hosiery.

Trusted Contributor

I had little body hair, ever, I guess it is the Japanese blood. But I have not had to shave my legs or underarms for at least 4 years. . .but that darned chin manages to get attention every few weeks. 

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Honored Contributor

For me, 64 years and 3 monthsšŸ™ƒ

Honored Contributor

I have to pluck chin hairs as they sprout but I shave my peach fuzz also. Makeup goes on so so much better on a smooth face. It sticks to the peach fuzz and you can't see it in real life but it adds to the bulk of your face and just doesn't give that smooth look that a shaved face can produce.  On my way to PT