Honored Contributor

Re: Under eye treatment MINUS the tightness?

@Shelbelle   I'm also fairly sure that tightening that delicate skin and it going back to its "before" could lead to looser skin...pulling it.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Shelbelle   I'm also fairly sure that tightening that delicate skin and it going back to its "before" could lead to looser skin...pulling it.

Yes, I have been reading the new product like this from IT is very difficult to remove, hence the pulling just to get it off. 

Respected Contributor

@spent2much , Maybelline Instant Rewind Eraser works nice, and also if you need that extra coverage what @Shanus said, Bobby Brown is also very good.  I have both the concealer and corrector...I find I don't need both.  I think the corrector in the little black pot is enough,  then I go over with the Maybelline.   Most days, I just use the Maybelline.   I dont have dark circles or discoloration,  im a bit sunken, so these give the illusion that brings that area out, and brightens.  I buy the lightest shades...im porcelain and blonde.  

Respected Contributor

@Dazlin Thank you so much for your helpful response.  So glad I'm getting some suggestions.  At least ONE of them has to work, right?  Smiley Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

I think any of the instant products for getting rid of bags are going to do that.  I don't really have bags, but I do have somewhat of the half circle that's more of a shadow, so not blue.  I use NYX undereye brightener underneath my foundation for that.  I don't wear a concealer.  

@Icegoddess Thank you.  I haven't tried that one.  I will!  (Amazon is SO convenient, isn't it?!)

@spent2much sorry, I didn't get a notification that you tagged me.  Also, sorry, I was going from memory but it is actually Becca, not NYX.  Becca Under-Eye Brightening Corrector.  I use Light to Medium.  

Respected Contributor

OK, thanks again, @Icegoddess !  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

@Dazlin Thank you so much for your helpful response.  So glad I'm getting some suggestions.  At least ONE of them has to work, right?  Smiley Happy

@spent2much , it's a really tough area to work with.  Imo, it takes so much away from how we want to look...makes me either look tired, and or aged, etc.

Finding the right cosmetic that works specifically for you can be alot of hit or miss.  Application is super detailed to avoid creasing, and keep a natural look.

I hope you don't have to go through a million products,  like I have, and some were expensive. 

I also have Becca eye brightener, the light pinkish shade, and it creases like crazy.  I won't get into how many others I've tried.  For the price, I'm pretty much pleased with the Maybelline,  and I use Shiseido Benefiance eye cream 1st.  I'm going to try Naturium peptide eye cream too, for day, since the Shiseido is very rich...but that's my favorite for many many years.  I really wish we didn't have to deal with eye area, it's a pain, and I find it somewhat tedious to apply these remedies...but I won't be seen without it either.  I actually pat on a bit in the morning,  just staying around the house, because I can't stand looking at myself  😆.Try start out simple, and go from there...my best to you!!

Respected Contributor

@Dazlin Yes, I can see it takes a LOT of experimentation to find what's right for YOU!  Thank you, again, for all your suggestions!  ❤