Honored Contributor

Re: Under eye makeup question

@Fressa wrote:

There are many highlighteres or under eye concealers on the market. I think most brands have one. The one that works for me and resembles what the models are wearing is the 
Doll10 "Correct and Perfect" concealer. This one also moisturizes so it looks great on the skin---no cakey or drying under the eye. Doll10 products are on both QVC and HSN. Hope it works for you like it does for me.

@Fressa 

I use this one too when I wear m/u at all.  I apply it with a damp brush and have excellent results - hereditary dark circles + sinus issues.

THIS PRODUCT IS CRUELTY FREE WHICH IS A MUST FOR ME.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva .....thanks for the tip.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Lipstickdiva 

I hate that sponge! It's the gross factor of a sponge that I don't care for. Woman Tongue But if it works for you then that's all that matters.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee, we all have our thing.  LOL  I figure I use glosses that have sponge tip applicator wands and my Too Faced and Mary Kay product have a sponge tip wand.  But I hear ya. 

Honored Contributor

Becca Cosmetics makes a nice one. I bought it and use it everyday before my concealer. You need just  a tiny tiny bit....It lasts a long time as well......I think right now Becca has a special going on on QVC where they are selling the undereye brightener and concealer together.....Otherwise I know and have used Bobbi Brown's corrector and it is good as well.

Frequent Contributor

I love the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer. I use it as foundation too. Something to consider though is those studios have very bright lights. So it could be lighting that helps them!