Super Contributor

anyone have experience with fillers for their under eye hollows?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I don't have personal experience with this but I follow a YouTube beauty guru Wayne Goss and he talks about it but I believe for under eye bags. He had great results. I recommend you check YT for  reviews and recommendations. 

~Live with Intention~
Trusted Contributor

@rockydog1 wrote:

anyone have experience with fillers for their under eye hollows?

I haven't tried fillers and the only two products that I found helped with under eye hollows are isomers Redensify Eye and Isomers R Pure for Eyes. Not a perfect fix but a noticable improvement for me. So depends on why the hollows are there, one or both products may work as each product works on a different issue. Here's the product description:

Redensify:

An eye formulation exclusive to Isomers with key ingredients to help support a plumping effect as it supports firmer looking skin for a younger looking eye contour.

BENEFITS:

• Total eye care.
  • Help smooth and firm the look of contours of eye area.
  • Addresses sunken, flat eye contour.
  • Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet.
  • Anyone who wants the eye area to have fuller, more youthful looking contours.
  • Its an exclusive combination of key ingredients identified by Isomers chemists for this particular formula.
  • Utilizes advances in skin care technology to address lines and skin smoothing in a different way.
  • Boost the look of skin firmness.
  • Promotes the look of skin volume to help you look radiant with smooth skin, less wrinkles and less sagging.
  • Targeted skin volumizing and plumping product
  • Dramatically reduces the look of sunken in sagging skin.

HOW TO USE:
Use morning and night on cleansed skin. Place small dots all around the eye area and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed.

ISOMERS R Series Pur for Eyes 10 ml:

BENEFITS:
  • Phosphatidylcholine to address lower lid bulging.
  • Has been used to address lower lid bulging due to prominent fat pads.
  • Extracted from soy - Also given the common name 'lecithin.'
  • Rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids.
  • Look of depuffing.
  • Eye Resolution - to firm the look of skin around the lower lid.
  • Diminishes the look of eye bags and rejuvenates and brighten the eye contour look.
  • Significant effect on the reduction of eye bag after 56 days.
  • Problems like dark circles, edema and under eyes bags.

HOW TO USE:
Morning and night apply 1-2 drops of serum to the entire under eye contour and tap in gently. Can be followed with moisture cream.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Under eye hollows

[ Edited ]

I second what @UMDTerpFan said - Redensify Eye and Isomers R Pure for Eyes. They are not per say, fillers. They more like gradual "improvers" of the skin in this area. Great products for this purpose!

My personal experience is with Redensify for Eyes is very good. I also use Redensifiy for face, and of course both creams overlap a little when I apply them. The R Pure for Eyes I did not try yet, but for face, yes.

Also, Mesmer-Eyez Tightening Eye Formula is Isomers great eye area formula, Manuela claims to personally use it herself every day. But this one is not marketed specifically for hollow under eyes, like Redensify Eyes is.

If you'd choose to purchase, they may be on evine . com or on isomers . ca sites. An improvement of Re-densify is gradual but quite effective with everyday  (best twice a day) use.