Respected Contributor

@Carol Diane 

If you go with under eye lift, consider having the top done also.  The contrast, when doing only one area, makes the other area look worse.  A coworker went back and had the upper done because the lower area looked so great.

( avoid a second anesthesia episode and OR charge )

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Valued Contributor

@jlkz , no, I wasn't considering a lift, I was curious how fillers look in the undereye area and if it smoothes wrinkles at all.  Thanks for taking the time to answer!

Super Contributor

Re: Under eye fillers

[ Edited ]

@haddon9 

The plastic surgeon does all the injections where I go and I live in New Jersey 

In some states only medical doctors are allowed 

I would try to find a plastic surgeon who does it  if possible 

I think you will have excellent results!

Let us know how it goes if you decide to do it and good luck,!!!

btw- I was ver nervous about under my eyes as well  but I watched a video on YouTube I’m sorry I don’t remember which one of a woman getting it with great results over and over again and I very much trust the doctor that I use so that helped !

Valued Contributor

@Gsmom , I too live in NJ.  A medical dr does my Botox for crows feet.  There is also a phenomenal medical center that I've been to for lasers, etc.  I am still nervous about being able to see the fillers if placed under my eyes. I've been going back and forth in my mind for months!  The only thing I've been happy with is Botox and a laser for a scar.

Highlighted
Contributor
Thank you everyone for your help, truly appreciate it
Contributor
Decided to try it, next available appointment is on June 25, I will update everyone. Thank you
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carol Diane 

You would never ever know I had any filler anywhere 

and under my eyes look very natural and youthful 

do you want me to give yiu the Drs name ?

@Aless1  Good luck and let us know how you like it !

Contributor
Carol Diane Thank you so much, I know the plastic surgeon I chose and he’s very good and under eye fillers is his specialty so I think I’m ok with him.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gsmom wrote:

@haddon9 

The plastic surgeon does all the injections where I go and I live in New Jersey 

In some states only medical doctors are allowed 

I would try to find a plastic surgeon who does it  if possible 

I think you will have excellent results!

Let us know how it goes if you decide to do it and good luck,!!!

btw- I was ver nervous about under my eyes as well  but I watched a video on YouTube I’m sorry I don’t remember which one of a woman getting it with great results over and over again and I very much trust the doctor that I use so that helped !

@Gsmom   I'm in PA but only 10 minutes from central NJ.  I'll have to look into seeing if there is someone good in that area (Princeton, Hopewell, Pennington, Ewing, etc.) if I can't find one in mine....I just don't feel comfortable with the nurse doing it no matter how experienced she is.

Did your doctor say how long the results should last?  How often will you need to have this done?

I'll have to check on YouTube to see if I can find the video...Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Aless1 @Gsmom 

Could either of you recommend your doctor in NJ that you use?  Thanks!